Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 30th, 2006, 01:35 PM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to Eaky77
Default They Are Comin' Out of the Woodwork

Saw this, thought you guys would be interrested.... seems like they are all coming out now.... I don't know what to believe!

http://www.channel3000.com/news/6587462/detail.html

Erin
09-24-06 Destiny
10-02-05 Valor My favorite yet!
10-23-04 Triumph (Honeymoon of my dreams)
12-24-94 Holiday
Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Admiral

There are monsters everywhere. All must be diligent of their surroundings.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old January 30th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Passenger

What was this idiot thinking? It wasn't like he could flea to another state or country. Any crime on a ship is down right Stupid. They should have tied him to the anchor and dragged him by a certain part of his anatomy for a couple of sea days.

Explorer 02-06
Mariner 04-06
Old January 30th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Admiral

not to make light of what he tried to do, but how stupid could this single woman be to even think of going off alone for a "tour" of the ship with a complete total stranger.
Old January 30th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Admiral

Default funny you say that

because Roller Donna and I were just saying the other day that hile yes there are tragic things that can happen on a ship, people must also use a little common sense, re the guy that fell over board and spent 17 hours in the water, but could not remember falling off the boat...............did he hear of moderation in his drinking?? We are all responsable for our actions and while some times it is not our fault, and lets be real, an attack, no matter how blitzed or stupid some one is, is wrong and totally unacceptable, but we are also a little responsable to stay sober enough to know where we are, and not to do things we would not do at home, for example go off with some one alone ( her answer should have been, sure I would love a tour, let me get the others in my group...............) and we need to keep track of kids. With my kid, we had set times and places to meet and check in, just for one minute, but checks were made, some on the cruise did not see their kids for 12-16 hours...........that is to long.........well, in my view it is..........they need to throw the book at the guy if he is guilty, but as passengers we need to remember to take the same caution on a trip, and a ship, that we would in our daily lives, I think so any ways..........