CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Dancing with the Stars (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/309098-dancing-stars.html)

CruisinK n J February 17th, 2006 02:24 PM

Dancing with the Stars

I missed "Dancing with the Stars" last night. Can anyone tell me who got sent home and who is continuing, or was last night the finale for this group?

Thanks! :)

Judy

fllady February 17th, 2006 03:04 PM

tonight is the time when they tell who gets sent home. Jerry Rice was low man for points last night.

LisaK February 17th, 2006 03:07 PM

tonight is the elimination show and the finale is next week.
Go Drew & Cheryl!!

CruisinK n J February 17th, 2006 03:46 PM

Dancing with the Stars

Thanks, you two! :) I'll watch tonight. I'm rooting for Drew and Cheryl, too!

Judy

cruisinforever February 17th, 2006 07:11 PM

Dancing with the stars

Yes, tonight looks like Jerry Rice is out, but I find myself liking all of them because of the great effort put forth. My dh loves Stacy Keebler, I think Drew & Cheryl should get first place. I never thought I would like this show so much.

Betty

Lynne&Trevor February 17th, 2006 08:42 PM

We watched it last night, too. Both Trevor and Dad said that they thought Jerry Rice was terrible--very stiff. I too, like all of them, but I don't like Lisa and Louie as much. She has improved a lot, though. We believe that the Finals will be between Drew/Cheryl and Stacy/Mike. Trevor really thinks that Stacy should turn from wrestling to dancing. He thinks that she sometimes looks more the professional than her partner!

So, we'll see in the next hour or so. Drew is trying so hard, that I think I'll pull for him.
Lynne

Lynne&Trevor February 18th, 2006 04:23 PM

Jerry Rice got to stay for the finals. Lisa and Louie were voted off. Jerry was really shocked. It was kind of sad for Lisa and I almost thought Jerry was wishing it was him instead of her. But, realistically, his goal was to reach the finals and he did it. But, he didn't do very well Thursday night-quite stiff.
Lynne

Cindy February 18th, 2006 04:52 PM

I really expected Jerry to be the one sent home - not Lisa. You could see how disappointed she was. :cry: I was stunned because Lisa's dancing ability has been at least 10 times better than Jerry's. There is no comparison. All he does is WALK around. That's supposed to be DANCING?? I don't think so! Drew & Cheryl have been my favorite couple all along, so I hope they win.
Cindy

Lynne&Trevor February 19th, 2006 05:22 PM

The only thing I can think of is that Jerry's fan base is bigger than Lisa's. I still believe that Jerry thought he'd be the one to go. Lisa has improved steadily since the first show.
It's all going to come down to Drew's "cuteness" and Stacy's legs! Either of them will be able to win, since they will dance their favorite style.

Lynne

Trip February 19th, 2006 08:47 PM

Lisa got robbed I think... she has improved so much, but Jerry has a bigger fan base to vote to keep him in. Isn't it scary how much Louie looks like her husband Harry Hamlin?

Stacy's partner was on the PBS Ballroom dance finals last week, and he is a champion dancer. She looks so good, because of him, I do believe. Jerry Rice's partner, is married to the profesional winner of last year's dance off winner Kelly Monaco.

It will be interesting to see the next b list of dancers..I love this show!

CruisinK n J February 19th, 2006 08:49 PM

Dancing with the Stars

I really enjoy this show, too. Anyone know who Cheryl is married to?

Judy

Lynne&Trevor February 21st, 2006 07:53 PM

I don't know, but I went to a Ballroom Dancing cruise site a couple of weeks ago and it has a thread devoted to "Dancing with the Stars" so I bet those folks know! I just put Ballroom Dancing cruises into search and several came up.
Isn't it interesting about whose partner belongs to whom?!(??) They all probably rotate throughout each season. I love this show, too!
Lynne