As you see below, I have a B2B booked for September. My parents just bought a house and are thinking that they may cancel the first week...not a big deal, I have my own separate cabin booked. Today, two of my friends at work approached me with a deal I am finding almost too good to pass up. 4 nights on the Sensation leaving on the 23rd for $387. If I do this, I will cancel the first week of my cruise in September which is $1445 (Cat 11). My thought process is that I should cancel week one and go on this four nighter and maybe even take another 3 or 4 night before the end of the year. Would you go for the three separate cruises or stick with the 14 night cruise....It sure would be nice to see a countdown clock with only 8 days on it....I can get my 14 days in this year, just split up over three cruises....Oh, what to do????
That is one of the things I am considering, but unfortunatley, I have to make a decision tonight - we will book in the morning. I am waiting on my mom to call me back and tell me what her and Gardner have decided to do. My guess is they will cancel both weeks. If that is the case, I am thinking that I will rebook the first week with a Cat 1A Gty, and go both weeks and do this cruise. If they only cancel the first week, I will keep the second week and book the 4 night for next week, then maybe do another cruise later in the year. I do like the longer cruises, but one co-worker got back from a cruise yesterday and two more are leaving in the next 10 days....I am just so wanting to cruise right now. One of the girls has never cruised, so the other is thinking that with the perks we will get with my Platinum status we may be able to hook her for life.
If we do this, we will work until noon on Thursday, head to the port, then return to work by noon on Monday after we get off the ship. (Leaving from Port Canaveral, we can do this)