Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Admiral

Default It's Monday... anybody home?

Did everybody leave on a cruise without me? Where is everyone!

Good morning! My day started at about 3:15 this morning, so I should have my day about half over, right?

Have an appt. with an orthopedic doctor to see what is going on with my hip. Hopefully I will get some answers and some relief.

Everybody make it a good day!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Sponsored Links
Old June 18th, 2007, 08:30 AM
First Mate

I guess everyone has slept in today.

Wake Up....coffee has been on for awhile now.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Back to the salt mines.

Have a good day all.
Old June 18th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Admiral

Hey Darlene. Looks like it's just you and me! Everyone else must be on the high seas.
Just another day in paradise for me. Got to run to get to work.

See y'all aboard,

Ken
Old June 18th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from another hot sunny day in Montreal. Summer's here at last!
Welcome home to Ray and Helen, I hope you are both getting a good rest today!
It's back to work Monday for me, back is much better, but I will be careful and let the kids pick up their own toys!
This is my last work week before vacation, so I am counting the days!

donna
Old June 18th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Admiral

Good morning from WI. Looks like another warm summery day around here. Hopefully we'll get some rain later and cool things off.

Darlene, I'm so glad you are going to see another doctor about your pain. Hopefully you'll get some better answers today.

Glad to hear that your back is better too, RD. Take it easy today.

Have a good one all.

Phyll
Old June 18th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning from Central Texas where it will be a hot one today. Just as we came into town yesterday, a tornado was reported not far from us.

Thankfully, only a little structure damage to a few homes.

I have tons of stuff to do today.

Hope everyone is well.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old June 18th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! The rain has ended, and it appears sunshine is in store for Calgary.

Going along to a Drs. appointment with my father today. They have some "minor surgery" scheduled for him for next week, and he's now wondering if he should proceed, so I thought I'd go along to discuss it with the Dr.

Had a quiet, but pleasant Father's Day yesterday, and got to visit with both my boys. We have a rule in this house... no gifts for dad! (Who ever thought up that silly rule. OH YA, it was me ). But Mrs. Kuki made a terrific dinner, and all of us getting to sit down to dinner together again was gift enough.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old June 18th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.............weather is cool....but no rain in sight........warming up some......

Larry had a great father's day.........he got to spend it with the granddaughter........spoiling her........to heck with the kids.....

Monday.......so it's laundry day........

Y'all have a good Monday............

Sharon
Old June 18th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Whatta day here in Beantown...Tourism Bureau perfect! We had a nice Dads Day, I took nine of us out to Kuki's fave place. IHOP! Boy it was hopping!!! Even a local celebrity walked in. Aiden, aka Mr Bacon Boy, had all he wanted!

Going to look at some rug samples for my bedroom..go figure, I have hardwoods, and I cover them up!

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old June 18th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. Have been up and out for my walk this morning...will have to start going a little earlier as it's really heating up these days.
Have to take Jimmy for a meningitis vaccine this afternoon....it's highly recommended for kids living in the dorms.
Angela Z.
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Admiral

Default It's Monday - Anybody Home?

Good morning from Southern California. A cloud cover again . . . goody! Keeps it cooler.

Darlene, I hope you have better luck with this doctor.
RD, I hope your back gets well, too. Take it easy!
Welcome home, Ray and Helen!

Well, to those of you wondering about my Sunday post about "The View:" What is happening is that my SIL, who is a film editor, is working on a show for Disney called Soap Net Sneak Peak. "The View" will be pre-empted for ONE day, probably the first week of July, during which the Disney show will run.

I have never seen "The View," and I was surprised yesterday about the comments that it caused when I erroneously posted that the show might not be aired.

Anyway, on with Monday. Gotta take my car in to have the wheels balanced today. It was a shakey ride to Sherman Oaks yesterday for dinner at my SIL's house. He made yummy hamburgers. Everybody likes hamburgers, dads kids, and the rest of us.

Have a good day, all.

Judy
Old June 18th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Admiral

Good Afternoon to every body!!!
Old June 18th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Admiral

Good Afternoon,

Beautiful day here. Yesterday was pretty grey and gloomy. Spent all morning at church for service then the bake sale - got home with just enough time to throw together a salad and head out to the inlaws. Spent the whole day there. Then did a marathon cleaning session until about 11:30 last night to get ready for the birthday breakfast that I hosted this morning for a friend. So - up early did more baking - hard to believe I after baking most of Saturday for the bake sale...(I don't enjoy baking) and served a lot of fresh fruit. The girls and their girls all left about noon - got everything picked up by 1.
I tried sitting out by the pool - but my jaw is aching so bad that I had to come in - trying to do too much I guess has stressed it out. Thank God there is only one month to go until surgery!

Hope you all are having a lovely day,
Old June 18th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Passenger

My morning was spent at my doctor's too but it was for a cholesterol checkup. I went from a reading of 180 4 weeks ago to a reading of 86 today. He was so proud of me that he gave me persmission to go ahead and treat myself to fried chicken and french fries. As long as I knew it was a one time treat.

Now I'm back in my office watching a thunder storm roll in. Weather in Lafayette, Louisiana, is just like any other place in the world. If you don't like the weather you just have to wait long enough and it will change.

Hope you all have a great Monday afternoon.