Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Admiral

Good morning Gang. I am packing today, for my trip to the northeast. It will be a 4 week trip so I have some serious packing to do.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old April 5th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Admiral

Wow, Michael! I didn't realize that you would be gone for so long. At least this is a nice time of year to be in that area (I think ). Will you be able to keep in touch with us, while away?

Have a good time!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old April 6th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Admiral

Good morning, HIH

Where is everyone? We know Caroline is still trying to recouperate from Saturday's activities, in Vegas, but where are the rest of you?

I sent DH to church without me, this morning. Just lazy, no other excuse. Not sure what we will do later today, it's another nice day.

Everyone enjoy!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old April 6th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Admiral

I want a life !!!! nothing going on today - hanging with the baby and doing loads of laundry and laundry and laundry.... was "looking" at my golf clubs thinking; hmm if I stick the tot in the club bag maybe I can get on the course - too bad golf carts didn't have baby seats; or at least bungee cords and duct tape
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 6th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Admiral

Checking in, I am now in Alexandria and it is cold and wet. The room is bland and I have no transportation. At least my computer is running. It is my laptop that I purchased in April of 2000 and it still operates!! Yay!!

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old April 6th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

greetings

Michale i hope you have enough free time to enjoy the area!

dina... have a great time and win lots of money

ready... warm up your camera, your standing in for dina and before you say anything... let me just say that you know you want to!!!

marty... you still seem to speak english so its not that bad... YET!!!
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)
Old April 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to JamesRT Send a message via MSN to JamesRT Send a message via Yahoo to JamesRT

Hello Everyone,
We are having some nice weather for a change.Spending my day on the tractor grading, and ditching.....
Enjoy your day!
Old April 6th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Admiral

Walter, I will have the time, I just don't have any transportation. I am at the mercy of the feds to get me back and forth.

Old April 7th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Admiral

good morning gang and walter: gooo goooo gaaa gaaa
Mehawk: - do you get to ride in a blacked out bullett proof SUV or are they rolling out the red carpet and putting you in the 1980 Chevy Caprice

dina how was Vegas

james: tractors are FUN! haha (shuddup Rescue)

ready ready ready short clock?
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 7th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Admiral

Howdy!

Yep, I be a short clock! I would say that I need to get the suitcases out,,,,, but I never put them up, after the last trip! We will a quick trip the weekend before the cruise, so I'm fixin' to get busy!

Let me see:

4/17 -- 4 day RV trip
4/24 -- 4 day cruise
4/30 -- Don's retirement surprise
5/2 -- Joni's surgery
5/14 -- 7 days on the Guadelupe River

Can you tell that I only stay home until I can plan another trip to leave?

Marty, did Mr. Virus finally decide to take up residence at another location? Hope everyone is feeling better.

Tractors, huh? Hmmmmm I know how to drive a tractor!
Mariner of the Seas

Old April 7th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Howdy!

Yep, I be a short clock! I would say that I need to get the suitcases out,,,,, but I never put them up, after the last trip! We will a quick trip the weekend before the cruise, so I'm fixin' to get busy!Let me see:

4/17 -- 4 day RV trip
4/24 -- 4 day cruise
4/30 -- Don's retirement surprise
5/2 -- Joni's surgery
5/14 -- 7 days on the Guadelupe River

Can you tell that I only stay home until I can plan another trip to leave?

Marty, did Mr. Virus finally decide to take up residence at another location? Hope everyone is feeling better.

Tractors, huh? Hmmmmm I know how to drive a tractor!
fixin to get busy in our neck of the woods that means S. E. X.

Mr. Virus has been banished! and I don't care where he ends up as long as he NEVER EVER EVER comes back.
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 7th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Admiral

It's a blacked out SUV but it is not bullet proof. Day one is down and only 27 more to go. It has been cloudy wiht drizzle the past two days and I want a sunny day to take the pictures of the cherry blossoms. I hope to see the sights someday weekend before I get away.

Old April 7th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehawk
It's a blacked out SUV but it is not bullet proof. Day one is down and only 27 more to go. It has been cloudy wiht drizzle the past two days and I want a sunny day to take the pictures of the cherry blossoms. I hope to see the sights someday weekend before I get away.
well at least that didn't get you a govt issued whooptie.

hope you get some sunshine

what sightseeing are you doing? I have never been to DC and there seems like there is a whole lot of places to go and see... take pics.... and ho
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to JamesRT Send a message via MSN to JamesRT Send a message via Yahoo to JamesRT

Just here for a quick hello, and goodnight. I'm pooped!
Old April 8th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesRT
Just here for a quick hello, and goodnight. I'm pooped!
hmmmmmm wonder if James had to change his drawers

Good Morning gang and Ms. Dina we want to hear about Vegas!
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 8th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

Good Morning

what makes you guys think that dina even came back??? you know how it is when you let the puppy off the leash

so ready... your in the dog house with the rest of the NON PICTURE sending girls... by the way, what is your idea of a "retirement surprise" curious minds want to know

James, take your time, i have the feeling mother nature has plenty more
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)
Old April 8th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfhawk60
Good Morning

what makes you guys think that dina even came back??? you know how it is when you let the puppy off the leash

so ready... your in the dog house with the rest of the NON PICTURE sending girls... by the way, what is your idea of a "retirement surprise" curious minds want to know

James, take your time, i have the feeling mother nature has plenty more
haha - she made have said the heck with the foul weather and stayed.... that just means more pictures !!!!

walter - ready said she would send you a picture of the suprise

james - maybe you can open a water park! just think of all the glasses you would need heee heee

okay, take me away like a Calgone bath - ha - you don't know how painful it is not to go ANYWHERE..... this chicken is certainly going coop crazy... haha. or "baaa haaaa haaaa" Erik is going to Marathon (just norht of Key West) for 2-3 days and I have to stay home waaaaaahhhhhh.
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 8th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Admiral

marty... i said it before and i'll say it again... SEEK HELP!!!

ok everyone, picture dina in front of a guy dressed as Elvis saying "I Do" i can picture the look on her face when she wakes up thinking "i need to quit drinking!!!"
Old April 8th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Admiral

Good evening!

Remember me telling you about Joni scheduling surgery to donate a kidney to her mom on May 2? Well.....

They got a call tonight saying that a kidney is available through the donor program and Ruby is at the top of the list! They will be doing tests throughout the night, to be sure it is working properly, and they will let Ruby know between 5 - 6 in the morning. If it is a 'go', Ruby will need to be at the hospital by 9:00 for surgery!

How about that! Stay tuned!
Mariner of the Seas

Old April 9th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Admiral

Good Morning

ready, we are glad to hear the good news. hope all the test go off with out a hitch and it all works out. best of luck!!!
Old April 9th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Admiral

Well, I got the call shortly ago that the kidney was "borderline" so it was decided to not do the transplant. Disappointed doesn't begin to describe the emotions.
Mariner of the Seas

Old April 9th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Admiral

Walter are you offering your services

ready - so sorry about the news; that is certainly one roller coaster of emotions...

good morning gang: this is a true story; at a house in my neighborhood this guy built an elaborate tree house - different levels, sitting areas, etc... everything on an adult scale; then he put a sign on his mailbox; in jungle and floral print that says" Tarzan Seeking Jane" with his telephone number I have been meaning to take a picture but I don't think I can get the tree house & the sign in one shot and I certainly don't want to stand in front of his house for tooo long; afterall my middle name IS Jane
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 9th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Admiral

Martha,
I said I was pooped, not I pooped!

Walter,
Would you believe we having thunderstorms as I type this,and a Tornado watch until 5:00 P.M. ? It just won't quit! :evil:

Ready,
Hang in there,our prayers are with you and the others!
Old April 9th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Admiral

Honey... I'm home..

I got in a 1am last night from Vegas. I'm in recovery mode. I had a fantastic time. Yes walter.. I took some pictures.

I got in at 1am this morning so today I'm recovering. HAHAHA

Life is too short to let the ship of your dreams sail without you.

Carnival Destiny Feb. 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb. 2007
Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 2008 The DTW & MsBJ tour
Carnival Valor MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2009
Carnival Glory MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2010
Carnival Dream MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2011
Old April 9th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Admiral

and i was having so much fun starting rumors welcome back!!

James... sorry to hear about your weather, but i had a feeling there was more coming

Ready... think positive, maybe another come her way

marty... sounds like PERFECT match to me!!

dina... feel free to prove that statement!!!
Old April 9th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Admiral

I'm sure I'll find some time to download some of the pictures.

Life is too short to let the ship of your dreams sail without you.

Carnival Destiny Feb. 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb. 2007
Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 2008 The DTW & MsBJ tour
Carnival Valor MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2009
Carnival Glory MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2010
Carnival Dream MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2011
Old April 9th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina
I'm sure I'll find some time to download some of the pictures.
dina,
Glad your trip went well!
Download any time you are ready!
I have a firm hold on my glasses!!!
Old April 9th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon, friends

Welcome home, Dina! Hello, you awake? Yeah, I've taken a few of those red-eye flights from Vegas. On one of them, we had a 'near miss' when landing. When coming off the plane, the pilot beat us out of the plane, was leaning against the wall, and looked like he was about to pass out! Give us some details! What'd cha do? huh, huh, huh?

Marty, you let Erik go to Marathon without you! Wow! That would be a tough one! Tell him he owes you!

James, I can't believe you are still having the bad weather. I guess it will make you enjoy Spring (whenever it finally gets there!) even more!
Mariner of the Seas

Old April 9th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Admiral

welcome home Dina and hope the detox goes well

will be on standby to hear the details, as I now have to live vicarously through you guys - lord -

Walter - too funny, but not a perfect match! I don't like stupid! guy doesn't have much sense putting his cell phone number and advertising in front of his house; wonder how many fatal attraction chicks he will get
where is he going to hide from them LMAO

James: there is an online service to refill glasses at below retail - that's just in case you lose a few more lenses....

ready ready ready ---- he will owe me plenty but due to the "tot" I owe him as well -------
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 9th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Admiral

Gosh Darlene, I am sorry to hear your news. Something will come up.

Carolin is back in the big north country. Happy tou made it safely.

This afternoon is the frst time the sun has come out in this part of the country. I might can get some pictures tomorrow after all.

Closed Thread