Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 21st, 2009, 07:05 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday Morning!

Yep, now that Thursday's here, it means only one more day to the weekend. It doesn't mean you can stay there snuggling under the covers.

SO GET YOUR TAIL ENDS OUTTA' THAT BED, GET IN THE SHOWER, GET DRESSED, GUZZLE THAT CUP OF COFFEE AND GET INTO THAT CAR! YOU'RE LATE!

There, feel better now?

Prayers of course continue for those on the list and Blessings upon everyone.

Todd (aka "The Sarge!"
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2009, 07:17 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where I'm up early, but not early enough for "
Sarge"!!
Looks like it's going to be the best weather day of the year so far! High of 27C expected, that's 80F!! Big jump from yesterday's 7C or 44F. It was SO miserable going to work yesterday, cold, wind and rain - yuck!

My daycare kids are going on an outdoor fieldtrip today, but I have the day off for several Dr. appointments and to finish packing.
I will finally get some feedback from the heart surgery and hopefully be able to drop some of the meds. Looking forward to that!

Have a good one everyone!

donna
Old May 21st, 2009, 07:49 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Ouch, How rude! I got home from work at 11:45 last night. This morning Sgt Todd is not going to let me sleep a bit .........sheesh! Okay so I am up and showered and ready for the day. Relaxing with my coffee as I have no where to be in a hurry.
It is a nice comfy 70 here in Lakeland this morning. I know we need the rain but I am ready for that sunshine that Florida is famous for.
My gentleman friend is spending time with his family that is over from the UK and I am missing him. They are vacationing in Clearwater. I have a few chores to do today. Then if the sun does peek out I may go to the pool for a while.
Have a lovely day CruiseMates.

Laura

[/code]
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old May 21st, 2009, 10:50 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest............sun is shinning....warming up....suppose to be in the upper 60's low 70's......I'll take it.....

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon
Old May 21st, 2009, 11:28 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Mates,

It has been two weeks since I last chatted with you, and I have missed it tremendously.

Lots have gone on here - I won't bore you with the details.
Mike M - helped me get back on this sight. I greatly appreciate it.

I hope everyone has been ok since I have been away - if I have missed anything significant, fill me in.

It is hot and heavenly here today.

Glad to be back,
Old May 21st, 2009, 11:39 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday Morning

Good morning from a very sunny Southern California.

Keith and I will shove off in a few hours for Los Angeles where will we attend "Ain't Misbehavin'." That's the last play of the season. With what I've been through, I am grateful to have been able to attend all but one play. Afterward, we will negotiate the 5 o'clock traffic to Pasadena and have an early dinner at Huston's topped off by a piece of their delicious key lime pie.

Any big holiday weekend plans out there? Not me. Physically, I couldn't handle it yet, or I'd be feeling really left out!

Have a good day, all.

Judy
Old May 21st, 2009, 03:16 PM
Admiral

I hope good afternoon counts---
I was up early--getting ready to head out to AZ--so thats why I didnt check in earlier----
At least I hear that the temps in AZ are cooling down a bit--my husband left on Monday and it was 110 there------
Time sure goes by fast---- going to AZ for our daughter baby shower---gosh it seems just like yesterday that she told us she was pregnant------

Looking forward to eating at a few new places---as seen on Diners Drive in and Dives--------might even book another cruise while I'm there since my daughter in laws are now in the cruise business ????

cheers all-- have a great day-- my continued thoughts and prayers are with you all----added radiation treatments for my sister--really has me praying extra for you Judy----and those positive thoughts too