CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Paul Motter on Fox Business Web-TV today (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/372808-paul-motter-fox-business-web-tv-today.html)

Paul Motter March 26th, 2010 09:59 AM

Paul Motter on Fox Business Web-TV today

If you want to see what I look like live - you can catch me on Fox Business Live - on the Web. This is a live webcast the regular show hosts Tracey Byrnes and Chris Cotter, do every day here;

Noon Edition: Chris Cotter and Tracy Byrnes are LIVE every weekday from noon to 1 p.m. ET breaking down the latest market movers and talking with the biggest names in business.
FOXBusiness.com LIVE | FOX Business

My time slot starts at 12:45 - and should be on the "Fox Live" section of the web site at the link above. It won't be on your cable channel, just the web.

Paul Motter March 26th, 2010 02:22 PM

Buy Low, 'Sail' High - Video - FoxBusiness.com

Here is the link to my interview. Check out my amaizing rubber face :p

It IS tough to look at yourself on camera - yuck. But that aside I think it went well.

ready2gonow March 26th, 2010 02:28 PM

Paul, I actually remembered to watch, and thought you did a great job! There was a lot of useful information discussed during the program.

Paul Motter March 26th, 2010 02:38 PM

Thank you. Its always hard to remember that what you say as the most important thing.

ToddDH March 26th, 2010 03:49 PM

Sure was a wonderful job, Paul. Congratulations!

Of course you've always been an "Anchor" at Cruisemates. LOL

Sorry buddy, I just couldn't resist!

Todd

venice March 26th, 2010 03:54 PM

Bill O'Reily next for you :?:

Manuel March 26th, 2010 06:20 PM

Paul, I saw it, and I think that you did a great job. I especially liked the part when you pointed out what a value a cruise vacation is. I know that we spent a couple of days in Paris last year for the price of a seven day cruise.

But anyway I look forward to see you again on video or on tv.

TM

Mike M March 26th, 2010 10:08 PM

Good job Paul!!

Good informative and nice to hear a news/business show actually talk about cruising and not sensationalizing, Noro virus, "killer tsunamis" or jumpers.

Also: Great promo for site!!

Take care,
Mike

Paul Motter March 27th, 2010 09:47 AM

Thanks for the positive comments all - i was told they might ask about noro, but they didnt.

rayb March 27th, 2010 10:02 AM

c

Good Job Paul.

katlady March 27th, 2010 11:59 AM

Excellent interview.I liked how you talked about soft demand in Mexico and Alaska. That helps people understand were the best deals are. Also the stuff you say about Europe was right on. I have done both land based and cruise based trip to Europe the cruise was much easier to plan.:D

Luanne Russo March 27th, 2010 12:06 PM

Great job Paul. It was very informative.

Lakers Fan March 27th, 2010 12:07 PM

Excellent interview . Do you ever appear on syndicated radio travel shows such as ones hosted by Erik Hastings and Arthur Frommer ? I know that the latter is eother his wife or daughter but still referred to as Arthur .

Paul Motter March 27th, 2010 05:23 PM

I talk to Pauline Frommer from time to time.

I am a regular on the Pierre Wolfe radio show which airs on about 100 stations. I will also be on a Washington DC, Baltimore area station for a full hour April 20. That will be available on the web.

Fern March 27th, 2010 08:26 PM

Hi Paul, I just watched the interview and thought it was great! I think it went very well :). I'm so glad they didn't hit you with the noro, falling, jumping, questions, too!

I'm also glad you mentioned the value and ease of cruising.

Please let us know when you're on the Baltimore station.

(P. S. You just looked like you to me! I'd always thought you would have a very low voice (I have NO idea why!), so I was surprised to hear a tenor voice :D!)