Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Good Sunday Morning

Good morning everyone:

I was awake at 2:30 a.m. this morning. I was out at 4:30 p.m. yesterday so I got a nice ten hour rest.

I never got the lawn mowed yesterday so today will be the day. Otherwise not too much on the agenda.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Sponsored Links
Old April 18th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Admiral

Morning Mike, hope you have a better day today...and the lawn gets mowed!

No mowing, or anything else outdoors today around here, it's raining again, but that's OK, because it could be snowing...It's only 3C, cold, wet, windy and miserable. Good day for staying in and getting the housework done and cooking a good rib-sticking dinner.

Yesterday, the flea market was rained out, so we went to the dog show instead, saw some lovely Goldens, and some very obedient dogs in trials.
We also discovered a new restaurant that serves "the best fish 'n chips this side of the UK" as my hubby declared. Yummmm!

Last night we played Music Trivia at the pub, and it was SO much fun! The host had lots of sound bites and trivia info on various types of music from rock, pop, country, even opera. We scored very well, but didn't win.
However, we are very well prepared to knock the socks off any competitors when we play Trivia on the ship next month!!

Todd, glad to read that you're enjoying your stay in your 5-star hospital room! Continue to do well, and get home soon!

donna
Old April 18th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Admiral

Good Morning,
Up early on this Sunday morning we want to get an early start for my sisters company picnic at Great America. A little cool today so we better bring an extra jacket just in case. I believe it’s going to be a high of 52 degrees with plenty of sunshine. Not much else going on here.
Hope everyone has a great day! Mike … get that grass cut!!!

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

ALLURE OF THE SEAS FEB 2016.... Who's going with??
Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old April 18th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Admiral

G'Morning Mates. Well, it's a bit overcast, and scattered showers today. I'm GLAD because I put lime and fertilizer on my yard yesterday, and I need the rain to soak it in! It's probably going to get up to 75 or 80 degrees again today. Weather has been perfect for a month and a half now. (Wish it'd stay this way year round!)
Still lots of really cool aircraft flying over, coming and going to the Sun-n-Fun EAA fly in. I love hearing a Big Round engine headed this way, and running out to see a Stearman PT17 winging over. Yesterday we had several Mustangs, as the Fantasy of Flight Attraction had their annual Mustangs & Mustangs gathering. Ah yes, what a GREAT place for an aviation buff to live.
Oh, by the way,,,I brought on the rain.....I washed the car that lives outside yesterday.

Ken
"SKY"
Old April 18th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Ken you are not guilty of bringing the rain alone. I took a trip to the car wash yesterday so I helped!

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old April 18th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! A sunny day in store for Calgary, with temps heading to 70F.

Cleaning up the mess I call my office in on today's agenda, so I may not see much sunshine. Have to get things in some semblance of order before Wed. when my golf club opens.

Mrs. K is feeling under the weather with some sort of "bug", so I attended the engagement party last night solo, at her insistence. I just told anyone who asked that we had separated. Should make some interesting calls for her today