CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Cougars Kidnap Dave The Wave !!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/374300-cougars-kidnap-dave-wave.html)

venice June 4th, 2010 11:16 AM

Cougars Kidnap Dave The Wave !!!!

is my memory failing, or did Dave The Wave go on the Cougar cruise on Royal Caribbean already ? If so, did I miss his report ?

Dave the Wave June 4th, 2010 04:51 PM

I was kidnapped and held for ransom. I was lucky to get out alive!

venice June 4th, 2010 05:59 PM

there was an online article in USA Today about the Cougar Cruise and you were not quoted or were there any photos of you, so I wanted to make sure you were alright for the experience

how much was your ransom roflrofl

Aerogirl June 4th, 2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave the Wave (Post 1295813)
I was kidnapped and held for ransom. I was lucky to get out alive!

I'm sure you loved every minute of it Dave:p

Dave the Wave June 4th, 2010 06:04 PM

I read that article. Someone posted it on the Royal Caribbean board. Florida Girl was onboard. I was tied up in a cabin for 3 days. The cougars were taking turns with me. They fed me room and bar service but wouldn't untie me to leave. I finally was able to struggle free and escaped when the steward came in to clean the room. I hid in the boiler room the rest of the cruise and got out with the luggage early in the morning when we arrived back in port. I think one of them slipped a blue pill in my Mai Tai. The cabin phone was just out of reach from me so I couldn't call the ships doctor after 4 hours in a condition. It will be a little while before I am the same again. I have a cruise coming in October on the Radiance and should be OK by then.

Phil&Liz June 4th, 2010 07:49 PM

You poor poor man !! rofl

Phil & Liz

venice June 4th, 2010 08:29 PM

Dave...let us know if your hearing starts to go..it's a by product of the medication:cool::cool::cool::cool:

understand Law and Order Criminal Intent film crew was onboard and you will be in the fall premier episode based upon your Cougar Cruise experience and that Ashton Kutcher will be portraying you

Aerogirl June 4th, 2010 09:59 PM

Sounds like fun to me;-)

Angela Z. June 4th, 2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1295844)
understand Law and Order Criminal Intent film crew was onboard and you will be in the fall premier episode based upon your Cougar Cruise experience and that Ashton Kutcher will be portraying you

But the more interesting question is: who will portray Florida Girl?

Angela Z.

venice June 4th, 2010 11:47 PM

oh that's easy...Tipper Goreroflroflroflrofl

venice June 5th, 2010 12:12 AM

and i figured out the plot (since DTW lives in Florida it might be better to be a CSI Miami episode):cool::cool::cool:

Dave The Wave concocts this scheme to win a new car sales contest by advertising a special promotion for single young ladies between the ages of 18 thru 25 that sign a pledge that they will remain ;)innocent;)until they get married or turn 26..in return they will qualify for a new Honda Element at zero percent interest, with no $$$ down and a 10 year repayment plan.... plus a 7 day cruise on DTW's favorite cruise line..what they don't know until they check in for their cruise that DTW is their cabin mate:roll::roll::roll:...the mother's of these young ladies decide to get even with DTW by organizing a Cougars Cruise and inviting the unsuspecting DTW to be the judge for 2010 Cruising Cougar of the Year

once the ship sails, the Cougars keep DTW in his inside cabin and do their version of the movie "Misery" with special guest Cougar Kathy Bates (they told DTW that Demi Moore was going to be his co-judge) ...DTW sneaks off the boat on the last day of the cruise and when he reports to his car dealership on monday morning he receives an email from Florida Girl stating that she will post an embarassing viral video on YouTube of DTW's week in his cabin ..enraged at this blackmail attempt, DTW reports the kidnapping and Horatio Cane investigates and declares the cabin a crime scene

Angela Z. June 5th, 2010 12:21 AM

I can hear The Who now!
Angela Z.

skymaster June 5th, 2010 08:51 AM

WOW! What a plot! The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I can't wait to see the movie! (YEP this one has got to be a FULL LENGTH movie!) I might even break down and pay to go to the theater for this one! DTW,,,,you're my new hero! :p

"SKY"

katlady June 5th, 2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave the Wave (Post 1295827)
I read that article. Someone posted it on the Royal Caribbean board. Florida Girl was onboard. I was tied up in a cabin for 3 days. The cougars were taking turns with me. They fed me room and bar service but wouldn't untie me to leave. I finally was able to struggle free and escaped when the steward came in to clean the room. I hid in the boiler room the rest of the cruise and got out with the luggage early in the morning when we arrived back in port. I think one of them slipped a blue pill in my Mai Tai. The cabin phone was just out of reach from me so I couldn't call the ships doctor after 4 hours in a condition. It will be a little while before I am the same again. I have a cruise coming in October on the Radiance and should be OK by then.

For recovery I recommend lots of bed rest and beer.LOL Welcome back from that harrowing experience.;-)

T C June 5th, 2010 09:37 AM

Poor poor man! :wink:
During your captivity did they at least treat you with dignity and offer you tequila and lime! rofl

TC

venice June 5th, 2010 10:52 AM

the Cougars were so mean to DTW, that they substituted blue M&M's for his 'medication" and forced fed them to DTW 3 at a timeroflroflrofl

Dave the Wave June 5th, 2010 11:12 AM

This was during the cougar cruise on Mariner of the Seas. These are two of the cougars that later kidnapped me and kept me hostage in their cabin. :mad: I tell you it was horrible!;)

http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/g...4404/72685.jpg

venice June 5th, 2010 12:32 PM

aren't they your daughtersroflroflrofl

Dave the Wave June 5th, 2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice (Post 1295940)
aren't they your daughtersroflroflrofl

No, they are cougars. I don't have any daughters.

Kuki June 5th, 2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave the Wave (Post 1295943)
No, they are cougars. I don't have any daughters.

Ahhh.. aren't cougars older women looking for younger men?

Sorry Dave, but they look younger than you rofl

Dave the Wave June 5th, 2010 12:47 PM

Kuki, you are right. They are a little younger than me. They are cougars in training. These were the real cougars!:shock:

http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/g...4402/72321.jpg

venice June 5th, 2010 12:51 PM

DTW..they are searching you for your Black American Express Cardroflroflrofl