Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 29th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Admiral

Default Phenomenal Friday

Good Morning CruiseMates,
I think we're all sitting on pins and needles waiting for an update from Todd. I hope they got some information yesterday that they can work with to help Fran out.

Things here are about the same, no major events or happenings going on here. D/H and I have been laughing at the popularity the online photo album of my feet for my foot Doctor. It is now up to 47 hits. Who on earth is that interested in my feet? lol!

Today the babysitter is having a Fall Party for the kids at 1:00. That means I will be child free for about 4 hours...what will I do? They have some schoolwork to do today, but I am going to take it easy on them since their friends are all out of school today.

Tomorrow the kids have their music lessons and then afterward, I think we'll meet my Sister for lunch and head to the movies. Should be a fun afternoon.

Well I see Mike and Betty have boarded the plane and are probably well on their way to the port. Trip is off having a great time.... I hope all of our CruiseMates who are travelling have safe travels and a great time! Bon Voyage!

Read and post cruise reviews
Sponsored Links
Old October 29th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Admiral

Morning Beenie, thanks for getting things started this morning while I lazily slept in!
It looks rather dull and cloudy out today and is sitting at 10c. Yesterday it was like Indian Summer, up to 20C or 68F and so humid! Strange weather....

I found out that there is another school "in-service" day on Monday, so I will have yet another 4-day work week. Can't complain about that!
Just one more afternoon at work and on to the weekend.....

Hoping to hear some news from Todd and Fran today, and also wishing Bon Voyage to all the Mates who are cruising...

donna
Old October 29th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning everyone from a beautiful cool Texas. It feels so good to wake up with all this fresh air. My electric bill will also be taking a break.

I am also waiting for word from Todd. I hope he had a good night.

Not a lot going on here today. The man is coming this morning to replace the filters in the water purifier.

I hope all of those on the way to their cruise have a good, safe time.

Have a good day all.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Admiral

Default Friday

Good morning from cold and overcast NY .Awaiting new from Todd ,hope its good .
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Admiral

Good morning
Pretty cold here this morning but warming up to maybe 51F later in the day. I’m taking my son a few friends to see the SAW 3 movie tonight so that should be interesting. We had college night at d/s school with over 100 colleges to see and hear about. Then I passed out when I seen the price of tuition for some of the schools he liked. Thirty thousand seemed to be the average going rate for a year. Northeastern University suddenly doesn’t look so bad. He’s only a freshman so who knows where his head will be in 2014 as far as what career he wants to peruse. Not much else here.

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Admiral

A friends son graduated Northeastern 2 years ago and has a terrific high paying job
Old October 29th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Captain

Hello from a cool but sunny Ohio. I'm late getting on today as it has been a busy morning. I've already but the 7 yr old on the bus to school, done 2 loads of laundry, bathed the dog, been to the grocery & bank, loaded some items in the motorhome and had my shower. And it is not even noon yet! At noon I am going to the grandaughters halloween party at school. They do a parade then have lots of fun things for the kidos.
When that is over it will be back home to finish loading the motorhome with those last minute items before we head off for our last campout of the year. Will be stopping on the way to fill up with propane to make sure we don't run out. The temps are due to be in the high 20's tomorrow morning so we will need to have the furnace running.
My daughter, sister and 2 grandkids are off to Knoxville, Tenn for the weekend. They are meeting up with my son-in-law who has been in Atlanta for the past 2 weeks in a training session. He has one more week then if he passes all the exams he will be a full fledged employee of Norfolk & Western railroad. The grandkids are so excited to see Daddy. They have really missed him.
I too am hoping that good news is what we hear from Todd. I just can't imagine what he is going through right now. Praying for them.

Everyone have a great weekend and safe flights for those heading out to cruise.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old October 29th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Admiral

Default Phenomenal Friday

Good morning from Southern California. Yesterday was just gorgeous, and it looks like today will be another.

Nothing special going on here. Along with the other posters, I am praying for good news for Fran and Todd.

Judy