Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2010, 06:56 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday Morning

Morning Mates, it's Thursday already and I have a day off today. Rather than relaxing, I have foolishly agreed to a "road trip" 2 hours away to get my car serviced. It's a scenic drive, I'm taking the dog because she loves to visit the resident Golden at the car dealer, we're having lunch with some friends there, and we can visit some other friends on the way home.
Driving all day wearing this "boot" might prove challenging, but I can't believe the difference it's made already!

I hope everyone else is doing well, that Todd is hanging in there, and a belated Happy Hannukah to those of you celebrating.....

p.s. Beenie, thanks for the tip about neuroma. As I've had that twice, with 2 surgeries, I'm familiar with it, and this time it does NOT feel the same.

donna
Old December 2nd, 2010, 07:31 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning from a beautiful Daytona Beach Florida. Although it is very cool, the sun is trying to shine.

We are very happy wih the room, and our flight was very good. The only pat down was from Jim, and that's the best kind of search.

Daytona has not changed much since I was last here, as a high school graduating senior.

It is to early to say what we will do today, but whatever it will be will not include hearing Jim's works cell phone ring. He left it at home.

Everyone have a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old December 2nd, 2010, 08:26 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Sunny and chilly...I'll take it...it's not snow I spent lots of yesterday, beading, so, today I need to get some cleaning done, and, a trip to the post office and library.....how exciting.

Not much on my dance card...Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:31 AM
Admiral

Good morning
Another cold day here, I guess winter really is here to stay. Iím getting ready to go down town and see A Christmas Carol play with my cousin but I really need to shake the pounding headache, nothing at this point is working so it kind of stinks! Iím thankful she wanted to drive as Iím not sure I could at this point.
Anyway not much else is going on. Hope all is well & have a great day.

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:55 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! A bright sunny day developing in Scottsdale, with temps heading to the mid 70s.. for the next week. Got love that when you're a snowbird like me.

Mrs. Kuki loved her first water color class, so soon we're going to have lots of original Mrs. K's hanging on our walls

I've got a golf game later this morning, and then home for dinner for the first time in a week. Had friends in town who wanted to go out each night. They've headed north now, so we'll have a light supper tonight, as we've been eating way too much, going out each night.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:59 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
I am absolutely buried with work today! So here I am posting on CruiseMates! lol! Seriously I have really been working hard at trying to close some business before I leave for Florida, Saturday morning. I really don't want to be working on this while I am down there trying to relax and enjoy.

For today I will continue doing quotes and fielding vendor questions on the quote requests I sent out to them. I am hoping that I can get pricing back to my client by the end of the day tomorrow. It is amazing how I always get these opportunities right before I am getting ready to leave to go somewhere. I guess if I want my business to pick up, I should take more vacations lol.

D/s is really suffering with the anticipation of Christmas. He is trying so hard to be on his best behavior. This morning he woke me up with breakfast in bed. It was so sweet. he had taken a bagel and put it in the toaster. It seems that he had to mutilate it to remove it from the toaster and then he put a speck of cream cheese on each piece. He than came out and helped me make coffee. Evidently he told his sister that he is going to be her slave. Which means that he has to give her makeovers. Basically her face is covered in blue eye shadow...eek does anyone remember the 70's?

D/H will be back tomorrow night. He is up North teaching a class and will be home tomorrow night. It will be great to see him for the brief time we'll have together before I have to head out early Saturday Morning.

It seems so cold here. I know it will probably only get worse but I took the thin comforter off the bed last night and put the heavy down duvet on. Oh that felt so good. Used to be that I didn't like that because it felt so heavy on my feet, but now that I've had the surgery it feels fine! Speaking of which... I like my new shoes. they feel so good on my feet and my muscles are getting stronger. I can stand on my tippy toes again. Which I haven't been able to do since the surgery. I am just working on my endurance, walking further and faster.

Well work is calling me, I better get back to it or I will never get out of here lol.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old December 2nd, 2010, 11:07 AM
Admiral

Default Tgit

Good morning from sunny southern NY .Its a brisk 34 degrees here .
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:35 PM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.......it still is here....

Was out & about early......so just now checking in.......

Luanne...........glad Jim left his phone at home......

Y'all have a good day............

Sharon
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:45 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon from sunny but cool Connecticut.

Luanne, enjoy your stay in Daytona. We will be visiting that area after Christmas and stay untill our cruise on jan.16th.
We will be staying in Palm Coast, which is a short drive from Daytona.

Have a nice day mates.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:58 PM
Admiral

Manuel ,I heard that Jan-Mar in our respective areas will be quite warm next year so hopefully we can get together before spring .
Old December 2nd, 2010, 02:32 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry43 View Post
Manuel ,I heard that Jan-Mar in our respective areas will be quite warm next year so hopefully we can get together before spring .
Sounds great

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 02:39 PM
Admiral

Default Thursday Morning

A very late good morning to you all. I am by my lonesome because Keith is at the dentist. Nothing planned today . . . just wanted to say hi . . .

Judy