CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Your favorite cruise activity (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/380787-your-favorite-cruise-activity.html)

Lakers Fan February 26th, 2011 09:13 PM

Your favorite cruise activity

My favorite cruise activities are :eating ,resting ,conversing ,going to the shows and exploring the ports.

ToddDH February 26th, 2011 09:46 PM

Actually, I'm pretty much like Henry. Except that since I've only gone to the Caribbean and on the same itinerary three times, after the first time, the ports didn't intrigue me except the time we went to Bermuda. That was fascinating.

I even bought a pictorial history of the liner Queen of Bermuda and had a great discussion with the staff at the Dolphin sanctuary. The museum is also unparalleled when it comes to learning the history of the island in a rapid manner.

Todd

Manuel February 26th, 2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1355634)
My favorite cruise activities are :eating ,resting ,conversing ,going to the shows and exploring the ports.

I like those as well. And I will add, having a drink in the evening while sitting in the veranda when the moon is out.

TM

Lakers Fan February 26th, 2011 09:58 PM

Drinking

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manuel (Post 1355647)
I like those as well. And I will add, having a drink in the evening while sitting in the veranda when the moon is out.

TM

My days of drinking anything but tea or water are unfortunately in the past .

CruzNut February 26th, 2011 11:28 PM

Trivia ... and meeting new smart people - plus the other things mentioned.

venice February 26th, 2011 11:50 PM

on a:neutral: normal:neutral: cruise my favorite activity is having a drink of the day on deck at sunset when leaving port with my GF
on the 8)smooth jazz cruises8) my favorite activity is the nightly midnight allstar jam sessions where musicians freestyle (sit in) and you often see unusual combinations playing together (i.e. Jim Petricik (Eye of The Tiger, Vehicle) playing guitar with Greg Adams (founder Tower of Power) on trumpet) with Heather Headly (Grammy Award Winner singer) performing Bob Marley's famous song "I Shot the Sheriff" ...followed by having pizza on the lido deck at 0300 am with my GF

Moiraine February 27th, 2011 12:17 AM

My very favorite thing is to watch the wake of the ship.

Truck Cruiser February 27th, 2011 03:31 AM

I romantic evening with the Misses leading to some rocking the boat action.

venice February 27th, 2011 06:38 AM

Truck Cruiser..did you get the blue dramimine(sp?) pills for seasickness mixed up againroflroflrofl

skymaster February 27th, 2011 08:24 AM

I love all the activities noted above, but my favorite is singing in the Talent Show, or Legends Show, or at karaoke. The new "Singing with the Live Band" is going to be a lot of fun as well, I'm sure. (Haven't done that aboard ship, except in the Passenger Talent Show, but look forward to doing it aboard "Dream".) :D Love just sitting near the aft pool, listening to GREAT music on the I-Pod, and watching the pretty ladies around the pool. (Don't tell the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) I said that.) :p

"SKY"

rollerdonna February 27th, 2011 09:14 AM

My favourite shipboard activity is Trivia. My favourite thing to do is lie in the sun by the aft pool listening to MY music on my MP3 player and dipping in the pool whenever needed.

donna

CruisinK n J February 27th, 2011 03:34 PM

Your Favorite Cruise Activity

My favorite activity on board is to find a quiet deck chair, read a book and watch the ocean.

Judy

Queen of Oakville February 27th, 2011 03:38 PM

Eating, Gambling, watching the shows.

Aerogirl February 27th, 2011 04:32 PM

Does eating count? roflrofl

nlb1050 February 27th, 2011 04:43 PM

Sitting in the shade on the Lido deck, read and people watch.

Aerogirl February 27th, 2011 07:21 PM

All kidding aside mine is to just sit on my balcony late at night watching the stars and waves with or without a buzz! Nothing can compare to this for me.:) Oh how I can't wait.

Manuel February 27th, 2011 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=Aerogirl;1355840]All kidding aside mine is to just sit on my balcony late at night watching the stars and waves with or without a buzz! QUOTE]

I am looking forward to do that myself on my next cruise. It's coming up on april 11th.

TM

balabusta February 27th, 2011 10:54 PM

My favorite cruise activities are meeting people, sightseeing in the ports and of course, shopping in the ports.

getsy February 27th, 2011 11:13 PM

I have to say I love waking up to the sound of the waves, having my coffee on the balcony:D