Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 2nd, 2011, 01:13 PM
Admiral

Talking Osama reaches Paradise

Last night our heroic Navy SEALS assisted Osama Bin Laden in reaching the Gates of Paradise.

As soon as he entered, the first person he met was George Washington. Washington was carrying a big club and proceeded to beat the crap out of Bin Laden.

As he struggled up from the ground, he found himself standing in front of Thomas Jefferson, who had a big club and beat some more crap out of Bin Laden.

Barely able to stand up, Bin Laden next met John Hancock, carrying a big club. Behind Hancock he could see a long line of people waiting their turn.

He whined, "This is not what I was promised in Paradise!"

Hancock said, "I think maybe you misunderstood. These are your 70 Virginians!"

Check out our reviews and pics of our 41 cruises at
http://www.bully4.us/cruising.html
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2011, 01:43 PM
Admiral

Mike..good one I could not help but think about how our Country must have felt , when Jimmy Doolittle and his Raiders bomb Tokyo during WW2 ..it must have been such an uplifting experience after the stunning attack on Pearl Harbor, a few weeks earier, but as a Country , we knew we were in for a long struggle, just as today we know the war on terror won't end because of the death of OBL..wonder how long it will take for a movie to be made about "The Hunt For & Execution of OBL"

this indeed is a very good day for all Americans, we should savor it
Old May 2nd, 2011, 02:29 PM
Admiral

A great day for the United States!

Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:29 AM
Captain

OBL was buried at sea in order to avoid a "shrine" popping up wherever he was buried.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 06:33 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ship2shore View Post
OBL was buried at sea in order to avoid a "shrine" popping up wherever he was buried.
Makes sense to me.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence 12/29/13

Booked Vision of the Seas . 2/14/2015

Booked Allure of the Seas... 2/21/16 *Last Gang Cruise*
Old May 3rd, 2011, 08:24 AM
Captain

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ship2shore View Post
I dont think he was BURIEDat sea!!!! I think he was dumped into the ocean like a piece of trash that he was! They say he was hiding behind a women when the U.S.A.seals confronted him theres a real man what a coward and a piece of *&^^%$*( The world is a better place this morning! think I will book a cruise.:-)
Old May 3rd, 2011, 06:15 PM
Admiral

What I don't GET, is how this is even legal. How do you bury at sea, a body to decay and contaminate waters, yet we fight like hell to spread cremated ashes in the sea.
If this is tradition to cleanse and be placed in the ocean, are all that have died had this done? OMG bodies everywhere. Why just him?
Old May 4th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Admiral

He may have not been a total waste--even the sharks have to eat.
Old May 4th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Captain

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
What I don't GET, is how this is even legal. How do you bury at sea, a body to decay and contaminate waters, yet we fight like hell to spread cremated ashes in the sea.
If this is tradition to cleanse and be placed in the ocean, are all that have died had this done? OMG bodies everywhere. Why just him?
Legal you have to be kidding me! Maybe they should have applied for a permitt before they dumped this piece of trash in the ocean! How legal was it to fly airliners into buildings killing inocent people? How legal is it to mastermind terror thru out the world killing inocent people?How legal was it to cross another countrys border and kill someone? I really dont think that one piece of crap in the ocean is going to make that big of a diffrence! Sometimes the rules have to change.Maybe we should of burned him cant pollute the air I know lets have a nice funeral for him and put up a shrine so we can all go and praise him! It is called the war on terrosiom the rules change!
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Admiral

I was speaking solely from the ecology aspect, NOT a defensive aspect. We have so many rules and regulations of what we can or can't do, so why is he an exception to the rule? What if some American chooses to be buried this way, would it be allowed? Shark feed for sharks etc., I agree.