CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Tuesday in St. Kitts (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/386703-tuesday-st-kitts.html)

rollerdonna December 27th, 2011 07:39 AM

Tuesday in St. Kitts

Morning Mates, if it's Tuesday, it must be St. Kitts....
We just had word that everything is closed here in St. Kitts as it is a holiday here. So....don't know what we're going to do, we were planning to do some shopping, but maybe we'll just stay onboard and save some money!
Still enjoying our Equinox experience, can't wait to tell you all about it. Taking lots of photos of course!

donna

Trip December 27th, 2011 08:57 AM

Hi Kids,
Looks like a downturn in the weather this week. but what's coming our way, seems to be only rain....I will stay tuned to see if it changes!

Rd, on a cruise in Guadalupe, we arrived on what was Easter Monday there,a beach holiday for residents, & they announced that most stores would be closed shortly before, as well...there was almost a mutiny!!!! Stay and enjoy all there is, on your gorgeous ship.

Sue nice to see you posting again, it's been a long time..fill us in on your cruise..

Don't think I get the kids today,as Christian is still at home..... The town is trimming limbs on our street, so much noise outside! , make it a good one.

Moiraine December 27th, 2011 10:44 AM

Good late morning mates. We are having a cool but sunny day after a day of rain yesterday. I'll take the sun. Everyone is asleep but me at the moment. I've done some chores and am waiting for dad to get up at the moment. Hope you all have a good day.

CruisinK n J December 27th, 2011 11:53 AM

Tuesday in St. Kitts

Good morning! A sunny morning, a day in the 70's, but no feral kittens.

A day of chores for me.

Have fun on your ship, RD!

Have a good day, everybody!

Judy

Manuel December 27th, 2011 12:36 PM

Good afternoon Mates

When I went to St. Kitts a few years ago we did a nice pirate adventure, with a beach break.
However staying on the Equinox is as good as it gets. I love that ship and I would give it an A+ rating.

Have a nice day folks.

TM

ToddDH December 27th, 2011 01:59 PM

Good afternoon all.

Stayed an extra day in Clinton and just rested, something I sorely needed to do, at Lucky's and DeAnna's.

So glad you write that you're having such a grand time, Rollerdonna.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas as we certainly did with our little guy Finn over for his first visit since he was born 17 months ago.

Drove home this morning in driving rain. Thank Heavens there weren't any huge traffic jams on I-75 and I-40 as a result of wrecks as there were yesterday morning. Thankfully no one was killed but each one closed all lanes in one direction on each Interstate.

Well, best get back to doing laundry. Hope everyone stays warm and dry!

Golden1 December 27th, 2011 03:56 PM

Rollerdonna,

Please let us know what you wound up doing in St. Kitts!!

Lakers Fan December 27th, 2011 08:16 PM

I've never been to St.Kitts but my youngest child was married there .