CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Boards appear to be back to working CORRECTLY (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/393431-boards-appear-back-working-correctly.html)

Kuki December 4th, 2012 11:02 PM

Boards appear to be back to working CORRECTLY

It appears the issues have been dealt with AT LAST.

Please let us know here if those of you who were having problems are finding the boards function as they did.

Or... if you are still having problems,

green_rd December 5th, 2012 08:06 AM

Kuki - I have spent weeks browsing from the New Posts page. I have not had any problems with regular navigation this week. All seems well.

rollerdonna December 5th, 2012 08:25 AM

Since yesterday, all has been working as it used to....with the exception that every time I visit CM during the day, I have to login AGAIN, never used to have to do that...

But, good to see things almost back to normal, thanks!

donna

Trip December 5th, 2012 08:30 AM

I wasn't having some of the issues othes had, till this week, getting the page not found coming up, but, things seem better. A good thing!

Thanks to the people who were working on the fix. Post,& read away people.:)

Manuel December 5th, 2012 09:39 AM

All seems to be well. :D

It sure is nice when things go smoothly. 8-) :)

TM

rayb December 5th, 2012 11:40 AM

OK here & the weather is great.

Luanne Russo December 5th, 2012 12:01 PM

I am still having trouble, but as long as the mods can get on, that is all that matters.

I can't get on the morning thread, so good morning all.

Luanne

LS80 December 5th, 2012 01:17 PM

Working for me finally.......I was having withdrawls.......:-(

Now to catch up..........

Sharon

Kuki December 5th, 2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luanne Russo (Post 1457365)
I am still having trouble, but as long as the mods can get on, that is all that matters.

I can't get on the morning thread, so good morning all.

Luanne

Luanne.. I'm not sure of what your problem is now. You obviously got on view this thread. And it didn't come to you as an email response, because it was a new thread.

We were swtiched to new servers, so it should be working better for you.

What happened when you tried to access the good morning thread? Did it time out on you?

Donna December 5th, 2012 01:46 PM

I've noticed the speed is back to normal too, but I see the "Likes" are gone, not a huge deal.

ship2shore December 5th, 2012 09:30 PM

to quote one of my favorite rednecks....

Happy. Happy. Happy.

CruisinK n J December 5th, 2012 10:05 PM

Boards Appear to be Back to Working Correctly

Keith and I have no more problems getting on any of the threads.

I know that Fern still can't get on.

Judy

Fern December 6th, 2012 08:39 PM

I think "appear" is the magical word! My DH suggested that I change my Browser to Google Chrome and now I can get on CM's, which is wonderful!

What bother's me is that I can't get on using IE or AOL. I really don't have a clue as to how these browser's work :(. I think I need a 4 year old to help me!

Kuki December 6th, 2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fern (Post 1457496)
I think "appear" is the magical word! My DH suggested that I change my Browser to Google Chrome and now I can get on CM's, which is wonderful!

What bother's me is that I can't get on using IE or AOL. I really don't have a clue as to how these browser's work :(. I think I need a 4 year old to help me!

Fern..... glad you made it back. Trying Chrome had been suggested several times in different threads on the problem. You sadly, didn't see them.

I know Mike had sent you several emails, private messages and posts on Facebook to try and get you on the phone before he left on Tues for his Asia cruise. Sadly, I guess you didn't get those either.

But... alas you are back :)

ToddDH December 7th, 2012 05:48 AM

Although I also have Chrome, I nevertheless still use IE as my browser and everything once again appears to be normal.

Hallelujha!