Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 27th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday, Back to Normal?

Morning Mates, is life back to normal yet in your house? We still have a house guest, but he is leaving today...just planning out a route home that will circumvent all the snowstorms forecast through New Brunswick and Quebec; he's hoping to go through Bangor Maine to avoid it all..
Yesterday I took him all around the area on a scenic tour and on the road to the PEI ferry we spotted this sign:

There are a lot of deer crossing signs in this area, but this one was too funny!

Last night I took my step-son and my friend and her visiting daughter to Wed. night trivia, and we won! Nice prizes too - Alexander Keith (Nova Scotia beer brand) hats and beer mugs! We all had a wonderful time.
Well, better get some breakfast, wishing you all a great day....

donna
Old December 27th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Admiral

Good morning Donna and those to follow
COLD is what it is but no snow so that good.
Nothing much to report, hope all is good with everyone.

Need some cruise help?
Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old December 27th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
All we are getting is rain here,and hopefully will not last the day. I planned a mini reunion tonight, for a bunch of girls form our old neighborhood Facebook page. Some of us don't know each other, but the common thread we share is the draw...Pizza for everyone!

We've already placed our Chinese food order for NYE...this place down the street is amazingly crazy...they take your cell # and call you...then you run ,and there is still a crowd..oy!
After that meal, I am not eating another morsel of food, I swear....

Make it a good one

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old December 27th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Admiral

It has been storming non stop here since 8:00 last night .
Old December 27th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning everyone from a cold Texas. We sure have the heat on this morning. I still can't feel warm. It should warm up later to above freezing, so that will be nice.

As far as getting back to normal, I won't feel that until this tree is out of the way. There is something so sad about a tree without gifts. Jim and I always disagree about when the tree should come down.

Jim is back at work, but most took this week off, so he is sitting there pretty much by himself.

Talk about perfect timming. Jim just called and he wants to go up to Brownwood this weekend, so I don't have to look at the tree.

Well, I guess my day will be packing. Good thing I had nothing else to do. All in the name of LOVE, right girls?

Take care everyone, and have a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old December 27th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........stll cool but suppose to be fairly nice for the day..........

Yep........house is back to normal.......all the Christmas stuff is gone.........

Luanne.......sounds like you're gonna have a nice weekend.........have fun.........

Trip..........Chinese food sounds soooo good right now..........

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon
Old December 27th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

At my house Christmas starts on December 23rd with my wife's veru close sister's B-day. Then it's Christmas Eve, the Christmas, then its my wife's B-day on Dec 27 (yes, today). Then it's NY Eve.

This year my wife added a party on Friday (12-28) night for our neighbors (why, I have no idea).

I am exhausted by the end of Christmas season - and I never stand a chance of getting a break.
Old December 27th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Admiral

Default Thursday, Back to Normal?

Good morning. Bright, cold, and clear.

No, we're not back to normal. Still a lot of Christmas stuff sitting around. Some of it is returns which I won't attempt for a couple of weeks.

Later today, we will go to Los Angeles to see a musical, "Anything Goes." It's received a lot of good publicity, so I look forward to it.

Have a nice day!

Judy