CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (
-   -   Freezing Friday (

rollerdonna January 25th, 2013 07:07 AM

Freezing Friday
Morning Mates, it's another FREEZING morning out there, -18C with a windchill of -29C or 20 below 0 F. I've had enough of this cold snap...when do I leave on my cruise? ;)

I am up at the crack of dawn once again, doing a sub shift at the daycare like Wednesday. Makes for a long day, but I need the $$$!
On a positive note, the after school program at the new school is going surprisingly well, considering they've had all new staff in the past month. Even getting some wonderful feedback from the parents. :D

Better get moving, going to take a while to warm up the car this morning!

LS80 January 25th, 2013 11:10 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........still warming the 40's this morning........I'll take it.......the fog is gone & no rain yet.........

Not much happening here.........

Y'all have a good day..........

Manuel January 25th, 2013 12:45 PM

Good morning Mates

Afer hearing about freezing temps. , It make me glad that I am in Florida. We are up to 72 and it it will go up to about 75. :D
I sure don't miss the cold winters that I had to deal with in the past.

We are getting together with friends and going to have lunch in Daytona Beach.

Have a nice day folks.

CruisinK n J January 25th, 2013 12:47 PM

Freezing Friday
A rainy good morning to you. It's lightly raining again. We'll take all we can get.

I have house work awaiting me after coffee and some breakfast.

Aerogirl January 25th, 2013 01:17 PM

Good Afternoon
Well we finally have snow, not much I believe by me it's we have 1 1/2 inches but enough to shovel for the first time this season.
Not much else, have a great day!

Luanne Russo January 25th, 2013 10:25 PM

Good evening all from a warm Texas. It is almost 9:00 pm and we still have the windows open.

Sorry I didn't post this morning, but I had a bad day and a half. I feel much better tonight, but sure learned my lesson about what I read on one of the other sections of CM. I think I will stay over here, where I hope it is safe.:D

We have been having family night. Josh was off work, so I downloaded a movie for us to watch, and I made a taco cassarole for dinner. I love these family nights. It makes me feel warm inside.:D

I hope all of you are having a good night. Please try to stay warm, and prayers for those who are still without heat, and a home due to Sandy. My heart breaks for them.