Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Admiral

Default Monday Monday

Morning Mates, I've been missing in action due to a sudden onset of nasty stomach bug from which I am still recovering. The messy part is over but the lingering stomach ache is a killer. Staying in bed the past 2 days has only made the back and hip pain worse, so I am not in good shape to start this March Break week off....
Tomorrow I'm scheduled for a cortisone shot in the hip so that might help, if only I could get rid of the stomach pain that easily...

So, how is everybody elses' week starting out?

donna
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Admiral

Good Morning
Sorry to hear you sick Donna, hope your feelling yourself soon.
A rainy day in theses parts but at least the snow has almost melted with the mild temps and rain.
Did not sleep well at all last night, I hope its due to the time change and not my falling back into a bad sleep pattern.

Have a good Monday folks.

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

cruising the Breeze with Ray B & Lisa

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........sounds like we're still heading up in temps......low to mid 50's for the week........I'll take it........

Not much going on today..........

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon
Old March 11th, 2013, 12:05 PM
First Mate

I'm back after a pretty uneventful surgery last week. The surgery took longer than expected due to scar tissue from prior surgeries. At least it is over, I am home and recuperating. My pain is not bad at all - mostly neck and shoulder tension and aches.

Not much else happening. It is warmer here in NW Ohio - 50's today, but to drop tomorrow. Rain is due and it is very gloomy. I hope my mood does not go to match the gloomy weather!

Donna, hope you feel better soon. I do not like the stomach bugs at all!! Got lucky with anesthisiology, they found a mix that works for me in surgery to avoid the nasties later.

I will be spending this week doing a little in my office and trying to work up taxes. Not much else I can do for six weeks - no housework whatsoever according to the physician's assistant. So, I will try to be good.

Hope all cruisemates have a good day!
Old March 11th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Admiral

Default Monday Monday

Good morning. Looks like Spring is putting in an early appearance. Temps in the eighties and even ninety this week! Lots of good chances to have lunch outdoors.

Donna, I'm sorry to hear that you had the crud. I hate stomach ailments.

Time to get some coffee and some breakfast so Keith can go to the gym.

Have a good day, all.

Judy
Old March 11th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

I too am fighting a bug. It's just a cold so it isn't a big deal. Donna, I hope you soon feel better.

There is NOTHING on the agenda for today. Betty is catching up on some of her shows and I did some work in the garage and that's it.

Haimia: I hope your recovery goes well.

I hope everyone has a great week.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me