CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Sunday Morning Coming Down (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/396876-sunday-morning-coming-down.html)

rollerdonna June 9th, 2013 08:22 AM

Sunday Morning Coming Down

Morning Mates, it's Sunday morning, and at least temporarily, it is NOT coming down....yesterday was relentless heavy rain all day long, we were swamped. It is still dull, and cool, but at least it has stopped pouring....

I am coming to you this morning via my brand new birthday laptop, a whole new experience for me! Spent most of yesterday playing around with it, trying to figure out how everything works.

Later today some friends are coming for a BBQ; sure hope it doesn't rain! I am finally feeling better after 4 days of misery with this bladder infection, so it is time to celebrate!

Have a good Sunday all!

donna

Luanne Russo June 9th, 2013 09:30 AM

Good morning Donna, and all those to follow. It is raining here, but we are really glad, as we suffer from lack of rain.

Donna, I hope your birthday was a good one. I think you will like your new lap top. Hope your BBQ goes as planned.

Today is the day I get everything ready for our trip. Boy this trip means a lot to me, as I have the feeling of running away, and I can't think of a better person to run with.:)

I need to get the house in order, and cook a few things for Josh to eat this week. Pack my bag, and then just wait for the time to leave for the airport.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be around a whole state that knows nothing of my past, and won't look at me with sadness. I can be me, whoever that is, and just enjoy life.

Do any of you realize how good you have it? Do you count your blessings each day?

I am debating taking my computer. I am not sure I really need it. I guess I will finally decide tomorrow.

Anyway, Everyone have a good day. Remember to tell those that you love, how much you are glad they are in your life.

Take care all,

Luanne

Aerogirl June 9th, 2013 09:35 AM

Good Morning

Rain later today but nice temps.

Luanne, I think a new place will be good for you, I cant even imagine trying to go through life day to day with such a loss. I do count each day as a gift because no one is promised a tomorrow.
This is for you in hopes to bring a small smile to your heart today if only for a short time.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...86340850_n.jpg

Have a blessed day mates!

LS80 June 9th, 2013 10:29 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........

Same ole same ole.........

Luanne.......yes I do!!! Everyday!!!!

Y'all have a good day............

Sharon

dezertcruzer June 9th, 2013 12:42 PM

Good Morning from the sunny (HOT!) Arizona desert. Our only plan for the day is to try to stay cool! LOL! Mike, are your sure that you're not certifiable for heading this way at this time of year??!!!

Donna, I'm pleased to hear that you are finally starting to feel better. Enjoy playing with your new laptop!

Luanne, enjoy your trip. I know the pain and sadness the last few years have brought you, and I hope that someday, somehow, you will find a way to take some joy from the memories of the life you had with Joe and infuse that into your daily life now, so that you can continue to honor his memory but find joy in the life you are living.

To all my Cruise Mates, have a wonderful Sunday!

Edited to add:
Robin, what a beautiful rose, and what a lovely offering to Luanne.

Luanne Russo June 9th, 2013 02:06 PM

Thanks everyone. I am afraid I have found my new normal. It's tough, but God made me tough. I look forward to the day that we are all four together again, the way it should have been.

Robin, Thank you for the roses. They have always been my favorite flower. Always brings a smile to my face.

I don't think I will take my computer, so all of you have a good week.

Will talk to you soon.

Love,

Luanne

Lakers Fan June 9th, 2013 04:23 PM

Hot and sunny here

Manuel June 9th, 2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luanne Russo (Post 1475770)

Do any of you realize how good you have it? Do you count your blessings each day?

Luanne

I do count my blessings every day. I do have it good at this point in life. It took many years of grief and hard work.

Now we are enjoying the good life.

TM