Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 12th, 2014, 06:51 AM
Admiral

Smile Happy Thursday Mates

How are you all doing on this fine Thursday morning?

Today is the opening game of the ' World Cup', I will watch every game that I can.
I also have a trip to Connecticut coming up next week to attend my son's wedding.

Have a great day folks.

TM

Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013
Booked Allure of the Seas....12/27/2015
Sponsored Links
Old June 12th, 2014, 06:55 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday and Blown Away!

Morning mates, no, I am not blown away by the weather, I am blown away by the incredible talent I witnessed last night. The Ash & Bloom concert was simply spectacular, 2 guys, 2 guitars, a couple of foot pedal percussion instruments, and the most amazing voices raised in harmony. For any Canadians on this board, check out Ash & Bloom's website for concert dates near you, they are traveling across Canada this summer and I guarantee a show that is not to miss.

Today is aquafitness, followed by some gardening, if the mosquitoes don't get me first...
Judy, I hope you enjoy Tony Bennett, there are not too many great singers out there any more...

donna
Old June 12th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Captain

It is another hazy, hot & humid day here. We have been having evening storms which is normal for this time of year. Lots of rain, so mother nature is watering my flowers for me!
Yesterday was a very good day for me. Now that my ankle is pretty much healed we spent the day in Columbus, Oh visiting with friends. Had a wonderful dinner with them followed by all of us going to a square dance. I had set this day as my goal for getting back on the dance floor as there was a guest caller from Calif. in town. We have know this guy since 1978 and I really wanted to be able to dance to him and I did. Didn't dance every tip but got in about 4 which made me very happy. Figured I'd pay for it today but I am feeling fine. This means I will have do to the housework now!
Donna, sounds like you had a great time yesterday also. Fun to get out and enjoy things.

Everyone have a great day.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old June 12th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Admiral

Default Thursday and Blown Away

A late good morning to one and all. Looks like my earlier message went into Cyberspace. Not that it matters much. Not much going on here.

Just wanted to wish everyone a nice day.

Judy
Old June 12th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon

Finally have a little time to sit back have my afternoon tea and see what everyone's up to.
The phone rang when I was walking in and it was a PVP from Carnival telling me about a special offer, right away I thought another free cabin...no luck just $200.00 OBC.....looks like I'm land bound for a while.

TM I hear sounds coming from the living room where my men are watching the cup as well.....not sure what's going on with it.

Wishing all of you a great evening!

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014