Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Admiral

Default Chilly Tuesday

Morning mates, chilly and dull here today. Got some work done outside and in the garage yesterday.
Judy, the thing about Christmas decorations here is that you have to get them out before it's too cold or snowy to do it. I will put lights on the balcony while it's warm enough my fingers don't freeze, just won't light them up till Dec.! I already had a struggle with getting (fake) fall flowers out of decorative pots yesterday, had to screwdriver them out because earth was frozen! Now I have to screwdriver the (fake) poinsettias in!

Still have more work to do in the garage to make room for the car for the winter. I dread that it is coming. Parts of Nova Scotia woke up to snow this morning - yuck!

donna
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Admiral

Good morning. No plans for me today except for this evening we will be going to BJ's for a few things.

All have a great day.

Star Princess 2005,Sun Princess 2005,Caribbean Princess 2006,MSC Lirica 2006,NCL Pearl 2007,Majesty of the Seas 2008,Carnival Destiny 2008 MSC Lirica 2009,Carnival Valor 2009,Carnival Legend 2010, Carnival Liberty 2010,Carnival Fantsay 2011,Carnival Valor 2012,MSC Poesia 2012, MSC Poesia 2013,Carnival Legend 2013,MSC DIVINA 2014, MSC Divina 2014,Carnival Liberty 2015,MSC Divina 2015,Carnival Ecstasy 2015,NCL Star 2016,Carnival Glory 2016,MSC Divina 2017,NCL Sky 2017,NCL Getaway 2018
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Admiral

Default Chilly Tuesday

Good morning. I think everything is back to normal here. It's 7:30 a.m., and I heard Keith on the phone, so maybe not . . . .

No plans today except for meatball soup.

Judy
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Captain

Hi all,

A little south of us woke up to snow yesterday morning. We went to town and saw some cars with a build up of snow on them. Ugh! I like a little snow on the ground (less than 2"!) and hope that is the most we get all winter!!

Been busy - see my post in the "Unofficial" thread. Yesterday was a full-out run the entire day! Got up at 8:00 and was at the doctor's office for my DH by 8:35! UGH, again!

Need to get together the paperwork for our upcoming vacation. It is only to WDW, but I am terrible - need to have papers for everything - I know - OCD!! We also need to pack some clothes!

Not much else to tell. Hoping all CM's are feeling decent and healthy! Have a good day and a great upcoming week!
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Admiral

40 degrees here but cloudy .Tomorrow Mrs.LF and I are going top NYC to see Hello Dolly starring Bette Midler as part of our Senior Bus trip. We are going to an Italian restaurant for lunch.
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Admiral

Default Chilly Tuesday

Laker Fan, sounds like a nice day. Have a great time!

Judy