Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Costa
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2003, 08:59 AM
Donna G

Default March 30th Atlantica

My husband and myself and another couple are leaving on March 30th for what I am hoping is the vacation of a lifetime. My second cruise, Costa Victoria 2 years ago and loved it so much convinced my friend and her husband to come along. The excursions from my prior cruise 2 years ago is the only information I have so far. Does anyone know where I can get that information? Also does anyone who just came back from the Atlantica know what the themes are each night? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2003, 02:23 AM
JohnT

Default Re: March 30th Atlantica

Go to the Costa web site (www.costacruise.com), find your cruise date and you will get a description of the excursions for your cruise.
Old March 15th, 2003, 11:27 PM
Yeoman

My family and I are going on the same date you are! I can't wait! There is an excursion booklet that comes with your tickets; however, there are no prices listed. It is basically the same information available on the website, which is a little frustrating. See ya on the 30th!
Old March 21st, 2003, 09:14 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: March 30th Atlantica

Hi Cheryl,

Our family also will be on the March 30th sailing of the Atlantica. Just wondering if you all have any children and if they will be accompaning you all on the cruise. Our kids will be joining us and they are ages 7 &15.
Old March 23rd, 2003, 08:22 PM
Familiar Face

We just got off the Atlantica this morning. What a fabulous week. I think we brought the daily activity sheets home with us, but they are not unpacked yet. I'll try to find them for you.
I think this is how it went for the western itenerary:
Sunday night, casual
Monday night, formal
Tuesday night, casual
Wednesday night, informal (semi-formal)
Thursday night, casual
Friday night, formal
Saturday night, toga (or casual)

Kids program was great also. I think that Wednesday night was Italian night, but we went to the Club Atlantica that night. Tuesday may have been caribbean night. They were not much help on how to tie the toga, so you may want to practive before leaving.

Costa Atlantica March '03
Carnival Triumph Sep '06

Upcoming Carnival Dream June '13
Old March 24th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: Re: March 30th Atlantica

Hey, Julie! You won't believe this, but we have two children going on this cruise with us -- our 15-year-old son and almost (April 24th) 7-year-old daughter. I'm sure we'll hook up on the trip. Just a few more days . . .
Old May 31st, 2003, 12:43 PM
Lubob

i absolutly LOVED the costa atlantica and i would go on it again there is ice carving and shows every night and there is also a disco and at night the Animation Team do some great dances to senswein and mambo number 5, you can also go to the middnight buffet. i still stand in my front room and do the dances that they taught us, you are doing somethig all the timeso you dont get bord. You will absoulty love it, i would like to go on it again!!

luv a 14 yr old girl xxx