Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Costa
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 16th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Passenger

Default Costa Atlantica

This will be our first time with the line, we'll be going on a holliday cruise dec-jan in the caribbean, I have a few questions, how is the formal night? Is the service ok and what's the nationality of the passengers?
Sponsored Links
Old July 16th, 2003, 12:28 PM
bobbywms

Default Re: Costa Atlantica

Have been on the Atlantica twice.both Eastern Carribean. We really enjoyed the ship. Very clean, nice cabins, good entertainment. Formal nights found most men in dark(although not all) suits..ladies mostly in nice dreses or pant suits. We saw a very few tux and gowns. VERY FEW. Mostly Americans onboard...varied age groups. It was a casual laid back ship with lots to do if you want to be active. Had a balcony cabin and loved it. Bottom line is...go for the fun and enjoy..dont worry too much about the dress..anything within reason works. We are going on the new Costa Mediterranea November 30, a sister ship to the Atlantica. Gonna try our first Western Carribean. The ship is identical in layout to the Atlantica.
Old July 16th, 2003, 05:05 PM
Passenger

Okay, thank you very much for responding
Old August 19th, 2003, 08:10 AM
Talin

Hello. I have been on Costa Atlantica before. It was so cool. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the glass staircase near Botticelli Restaurant. It is a gorgeous ship. I had an inside cabin, but I wasn't in there much. I just slept, took a shower and I was back out again. Costa Atlantica brings back so many memories for me. I am glad I can share it with you.