Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Costa
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Mikes Wifee

Default April 10-Costa Mederrean

Hello to All!

Just checking on who else may be cruising on the April 10th-Costa Mederrean. Also want to remind those that want to meet in the Internet Cafe/Library at 3:30 (before we sail) We sail at 4:30 p.m. and I know we all want to be on deck...to wave good-bye to everyone! I think they will be having a party with music at that time. So...who else besides DanTam and us will be meeting in the Library? Looking forward to meeting up!
Carolyn and Mike
Sponsored Links
Old April 4th, 2005, 12:08 PM
pricha2

Default Re: April 10-Costa Mederrean

Penny and Spencer from New Orleans will be meeting you guys and are looking forward to a FUN cruise!!!
Old April 4th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Passenger

we are sooo ready, went out yesterday, we now have solar balcony lights, little life savers red, green and white, italian colors, and one yellow for costa. did you go to cruise-links.com, about internet, i am on tammy's sign in, this is danny, figured you didn't recognize the name. we will start packing this evening, 5 days and a wakeup. tammy had booked excursion too, $20, i can't recall the name at this time but it is similar to the one that you booked, well time for lunch and get into the yard and get some sun, and then comes the fun.

tamdan
Old April 4th, 2005, 12:30 PM
pricha2

Default Re: Re: April 10-Costa Mederrean

What are the details on the $20 tour?
Penny
Old April 4th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Passenger

just called wife she will call back with e-mail address, the name is godfreys or something like that, picks up at the dock, go on tour, couple hrs, couple hrs shopping, then takes you to the beach for couple of hrs, not bad half of the day gone, then you can dance the night away, will get back to ya with more later
Old April 4th, 2005, 02:34 PM
pricha2

Does this look like it?

http://www.godfreytoursvi.com/

I saw him before and was not sure if we should book before or take a chance on the dock. Did you guys book w/ him. If so, I think we may also. There is safety in numbers.

Penny
Old April 4th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Mikes Wifee

Default Re: Re: Re: April 10-Costa Mederrean

Hello! Glad to hear that you will be meeting us. The tour that we are going on is called Sonny's. It is basically the same as Godfrey's. I picked Sonny's only because some of the reviews said that he was better to return the calls regarding his tour. He did call me 2 times and then sent an e-mail confirming our tour. His tour is also $20.00. We pay when he meets us at the pier. If you would like more info...let me know. See you on the 10th! Carolyn and Mike

dantam: Wish you guys were going with us on Sonny's!
Old April 4th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Passenger

hey guys i just spoke to tammy at the office and says she did not book with godfreys, me thinks you have my e mail why don't you e mail me with sonnys
Old April 4th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Mikes Wifee

Hey! Just e-mailed you Sunny's website. Just in case you don't get it here it is:

www.sunnylistontours.com/index.html

This is info for anyone that wants something in St. Thomas for the day that we are there. It will be on Wednesday, April 13th. He will pick us up at the pier at 9:30 a.m. and return us by 4:30 p.m. $20.00 per person for shopping, beach and tour. Not bad!

Sounds like fun!

Carolyn and Mike
Old April 4th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Passenger

just shot an e mail off to sunnys, hope he has room for 2 more
Old April 5th, 2005, 07:31 AM
pricha2

Just called him and left a message to call me. Do you know what time the tour actually gets within walking distance of the ship? We generally try to get back on the ship one hour before depature so we can relax and get ready for early dinner. Getting back at 4:30 p.m. gets a little close for us. Will let you guys know if there will be 2 more on the "Sunny Party Bus" soon!!!!!

On a different note: Have you guys given thought about activities for the other ports? We done the private tours before and they are so much better than most ship excursions.

6 MORE DAYS......Penny and Spencer
Old April 5th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Mikeswifee

Good Morning! Glad to hear that you are thinking about Sunny's. Yeah...I think he gets back at 4:30 p.m. I am wondering if we requested an earlier pick-up if he could do it...like 3:30? If you talk with Sunny...would you mind asking him?

Haven't thought too much about other tours. It would be great if we could share a taxi and have a private tour of the different ports. I agree that the ship excursions are too expensive!

Carolyn
Old April 5th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Passenger

received e mail from sunny this am, said he picks up at 9am, ad believes returns back to the ship at 4;30, think if there are enough people from costa on the same ship and if we all agree and sunny has no problem maybe he can get us back to the ship about 4, vs 4'30, i myself would like to spend some time at the beach, it would gibe us approx 1 1/2 hrs at the beach, i don't know if walking back to the beach is an option. spoke to the wife last night refering to us sharing a taxi, that would be a grand idea when we get to san juan since we will not be there for a long time. guess we can discuss this at our pow-wow.
Old April 6th, 2005, 06:58 AM
pricha2

Got this email from Sunny

Hi Penny,

Pick up time for the costa is at 9.00am,where you will be taken to town to shop untill 12.00 noon,then the tour starts for about 2hrs. After the tour is beach time,so if you want to be back at 4.00pm you will have to shorten your beach time.Usually we leave the beach at 4.00pm and reach the ship at 4.30pm.So please let me know how many people is in your party,and if 9.00am pick up time is o.k with you or you will like a later pick up time. Looking forward to hear from you.

SUNNY LISTON
SUNNY LISTON TOURS.

I wrote him back asking if we would be able to walk or grab a cab from the beach earlier than 4:00 p.m. (Really don't want you guys to cut your time short).
If that answer is yes, then I think this will be a go for us. I am really looking forward meeting y'all. Penny and Spencer

p.s. Anybody looking for the cruise countdown. It's

3 days
84 hours
5042 minutes
302542 seconds
Old April 6th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Passenger

i am ok with the 9 pickup time, even good with the 4 pickup, it really doesn't matter to us either way, we have flexites, on vacation don't really have a set schedule.
Old April 6th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Mikes Wifee

I wonder if he could pick us earlier, like 8:30 a.m.? Actually, I would like to be picked up to go back to the ship around 4:00 p.m. Any earlier, we won't have much beach time. I really want to see the beaches because I hear they are very pretty! Really looking forward to this trip! I can smell the ocean already!!!!
Old April 7th, 2005, 08:50 AM
pricha2

Guys:

Sunny wrote me back this morning. He said the beach was about a 20 minute drive back to the ship. He said that it would be easy and not impact anyone else's beach time to drop us off within walking distance of the boat after the tour and before the beach. That works for us so we put our names on the list. I think that makes 6 of us on the sunny tour. ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penny and Spencer

p.s. We are cool with leaving at 8:30 a.m. if that is what everyone else wants to do. Just let us know.