Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Cruise Dress / Packing
Register Forgot Password?

Cruise Dress / Packing Recommendations for the best clothes for traveling on ships

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2006, 10:06 AM
Passenger

Default How many formal nights on a 5 nt. 6 day cruise?

Hey, just wondering how many formal nights were on a 5 night 6 day Carnival cruise? I know on my 7 night cruise RCCL in 2002 it was 2. Just wondering.
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2006, 01:59 PM
Admiral

ButterflyGirlNC,

Hey, just wondering how many formal nights were on a 5 night 6 day Carnival cruise? I know on my 7 night cruise RCCL in 2002 it was 2. Just wondering.

It depends upon the policy o fhte cruise line. Some cruise lines or ships have no formal evenings at all, regardless of the length of the cruise. On a normal cruise of five or six nights, two formal evenigns would be the maximum.

Norm.
Old February 23rd, 2006, 03:34 PM
Admiral

I would imagine one but maybe you should post this on the Carnival board.

I recently did a 5 day cruise on Celebrity zenith and we had one formal night and one informal night.

Hope you are not disapointed in being told that it is a 5 night /6 day cruise. That 6th day you get up, eat breakfast and then wait until you disembark. No offense that is just a gripe I have with TA's-they always want to make things sound grander and better then they actually are.