Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 6th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default John Heald Bloggers Cruise!

John Heald - Carnival's Most popular Cruise Director, is holding a special cruise just for his Internet friends on January 19, 2008. And we have very special pricing just for you.

As you know, CruiseMates does not profit from these cruises, and that is why we are able to make them so affordable for you. Our group rates are fantastic - better than any we have ever seen anywhere else.

Go to this page: http://cruisemates.com/articles/CMcruise/heald2008.cfm
and read not only all about John Heald, but hear the Interview I did with him just last Friday.
Sponsored Links
Old May 6th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Admiral

Paul: I thoroughly enjoyed hearing the interview. Thanks for doing in the audio format.
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Admiral

Great pricing and perks, ship and itinerary! And an even better Cruise Director!! I see a F U N cruise in the making.

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old May 22nd, 2007, 04:48 PM
Beginner

Default First Time Cruisers

This cruise sounded like it would be exceptionally fun with John Heald as the CD, so I signed us up and will surprise my mother with this cruise.

I hope to get to know some of the people that will be on the cruise through this thread.

Cheers!
Old May 29th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: First Time Cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by farscape
This cruise sounded like it would be exceptionally fun with John Heald as the CD, so I signed us up and will surprise my mother with this cruise.

I hope to get to know some of the people that will be on the cruise through this thread.

Cheers!
I've just returned from a European cruise, and ran into the Freedom in port. Saw, and talked to John's wife Heidi at the terminal, and warned her we'd have a group from CruiseMates along on the "Bloggers Cruise". Look forward to meeting you. We'll be "talking" about this cruise very soon on the boards, and get everyone booked getting to know one another.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old July 12th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Beginner

Default Woo Hoo!! We're in

Hello everyone

I'm new to this forum and relatively new to cruising (3 in past 12 years). I think the reason that we were not much on cruising was because we did not go as a group until our last cruise about 2 months ago. We went with about 12 other people that started out as aquintences and ended as great friends, and we had a BLAST. I realize now that the secret to a fun cruise is going as a group. This is a wonderfull idea and I just can't wait. My husband and I will be joining you guys!
Alexandra

PS How many people usually travel in these group cruises? What are the average age? Any one traveling with kids? (ours are 7 and 9)
Old October 8th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Passenger

I have been planning a Carribean Cruise for 15 years, yes 15 years. since my children were born in '89 & '91, I worked out in the year of my 40th they would be 18 and 16, and it would be a great time for me to have a well deserved break. My 40th happens to fall on the 21st January, and after much deliberation, have decided this would be the best time for me to have my long awaited holiday. I spotted the cruisemates Carnival group cruise, and with a perfect itinery, what more could I ask than spending the day in Mexico, and then celebrating on Board (Beats the usual birthday celebration of heading out in wellies, freezing to death).
My question is, can we (the UK) book this cruise with the special cruisemates offers? I will be travelling as a solo, although I would consider a cabin share with the right person.

Bay Islands Trip Reports
Old October 8th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Quote:
My question is, can we (the UK) book this cruise with the special cruisemates offers?
Yes, no problem booking this cruise with our agent, even from the UK.

If you want your own cabin you'll have to pay the single supplement rate, but with the exchange rate on the Pound, you should still find it very reasonable.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old October 8th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Passenger

Many thanks Kuki, for your reply, I have submitted an enquiry with the T/A, and am awaiting a reply, another US T/A has quoted $878, which equates to £438, which is a very good price (I think) for a solo traveller, but for a cabin allocated on arrival at the port, is this a good way to go, as I have no preference to which deck I stay on.