CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   CruiseMates Group Cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/)
-   -   Cruise Documents and Fun Passes (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/370537-cruise-documents-fun-passes.html)

Paul B January 6th, 2010 12:52 PM

Cruise Documents and Fun Passes

We have printed out the fun pass but haven't received our cruise documents as yet. Of course, all we really need are our luggage tags. Have any of you received your documents as yet?

ScurvyDog January 6th, 2010 01:21 PM

Carnival no longer mails documents. It must all be done on line including luggage tags.

After you print the tags laminate with clear boxing tape and attach with plastic tie.

If you don't want to do that the porters usually have extra tags at the dock.

kelzbelz77 January 6th, 2010 03:45 PM

I have had funpass printed out since final payment and luggage tags are laminated and hole punched and put on the luggage!!! Just wainting until the 15th to finish packing personal items and formal wear!!! Can't wait!!! :p

Paul B January 6th, 2010 06:11 PM

I have been all over the Carnival site, and I can't find the luggage tags to print out. I had no trouble registering and printing out the fun pass. Please help a lost soul.:eek:

April January 6th, 2010 09:12 PM

Hi Paul

After you log in---there is a list of things--- and documents are one of them--
you have to load them---and you can print them all out or just the luggage tags-----------

I hope this helps------my old printer had issues----- I could print out my
Funpass but not the docs----thank goodness I was able to print them out at Christmas time when I went over to my sister in laws

I think Carnival still sends out the docs-----sort of as a last resort---after all not every one has access to a computer---but its so much easier on the TA too----nothing to get lost in the mail and if there are any changes to be made---- it right at your finger tips--

cheers
April

T C January 6th, 2010 10:37 PM

Just curious???

Other than the fun pass and the luggage tags, do you really "need" the rest of the documents? :confused: All I've printed is the fun pass and the luggage tags.

Hmmm???:confused:

TC

Mike M January 6th, 2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T C (Post 1266533)
Just curious???

Other than the fun pass and the luggage tags, do you really "need" the rest of the documents? :confused: All I've printed is the fun pass and the luggage tags.

Hmmm???:confused:

TC

TC,

If you have booked Carnival transfers you will need the page(s) that show the transfers. They check and collect them on the bus.

Take care,
Mike

Paul B January 7th, 2010 02:08 AM

Finally found and printed out the bloody things!:D:D

Thanks, April.

April January 8th, 2010 12:34 AM

Humm Ill have to check what I printed out-- I did do transfers-- oneway--from the ship--after the cruise-----I thought that they would be like shore excurison tickets and in the cabin when we board--
I'm going to go check right now.

Cheers
April

April January 8th, 2010 12:53 AM

Well it does state that I purchased one way tickets but nothing more----at least I printed everything out and I did print out the original info when I first purchased the transfers----
No worries--I have everything printed out and will see what happens when I board-----

cheers
April