Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Disabled Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Disabled Cruisers Discuss issues concerning disabled cruisers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2004, 03:07 PM
Murray

Default Fiesta Party Boat in Cozumel

Has in one that is disabled been on the Fiesta Party Boat in Cozumel? My husband is completely confined to a W/C and I was wondering how accessible getting on the boat and off the boat is. I also want to know what the beach area is like. Any adn all information will be very helpful. We are leaving on the 14th of Nov.
Thank You
Sponsored Links
Old March 8th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Su-z-q

Default Re: Fiesta Party Boat in Cozumel

Our family is cruising on the Conquest April 10-17. My husband is handicapped and totally dependent on wheelchair accessibility. I did contact the company in Cozumel for the "Catamarian Sail, Snorkel & Beach Party". They e-mailed back stating they can accomodate him totally. If is is not able to get out in the water or on the beach, they said he can stay aboard the Catamarian and enjoy the view. The boat does get pretty close to the beach. You may want to see if you can contact the Fiesta Part Boat owners to see what they recommend. Hope you enjoy your cruise.
Old March 8th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Cathi

Default Re: Re: Fiesta Party Boat in Cozumel

Wish I could help you out with more information.....we will be cruising on the April 10-17 on the Conquest as well as the last port.......so, maybe we can get more information for you when we get their!!! Good Luck......you can also try other cruise information sites, maybe that would help.

Cathi
Old May 10th, 2005, 03:04 PM
SAL SUE

WE ARE CRUISING ABOARD THE CARNIVAL VICTORY JULY 3RD- 10TH 2005, AND WE ARE TRAVELING WITH A DISABLED MAN. HE IS PARAYLIZED ON HIS LEFT SIDE AND DOES NOT USE A POWER CHAIR. HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH THE FIESTA PARTY BOAT?
Old May 13th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Loritx

We travel with my BIL who is on oxygen. We just got back from Sailing on the Conquest.
We did the Catamaran Sail and Snorkle and they bent over backwards to make sure he had a good time.......lots of Margaritas came his way!!!

The Fiesta party boat picks up right at the pier next to the Catamaran Sail and Snorkle boat. They both dock right on the pier the ships are on to pick up passengers. So you dont even have to go far to get on it.

From what I seen there should be no problem with getting a wheelchair on that boat. Its just one big 3 level party boat and has ramps to get on it. The person in the wheel chair would be staying on the first level of the boat.

Have Fun

Lori