We are sailing 12/25/01. Me (43), Wife (38), Daugter (12), Daughter (9)
1. I'm driving. What would be a good time to get there to make sure that I get a good seating time at Palo's and also a good spa time.
2. We have snorkling equipment at home. Is there a need to lug it all along with us or should we rent.
3. We have reservations for the shark encounter in Nassau. What is the best way to get there.
4. My oldest daughter just started collecting pins and I hear that there is pin trading on board. Should we buy a bunch of "no name" pins before we get there so that we can trade up to a better model?
5. My wife is deathly afraid of sharks. Do you think she will snorkle at Castaway Cay?
6. Is there any way of getting a guided tour of the bridge? I read somewher that it requires booking with an American Express card or something like that.
7. I also read something about my daughters can be in a play. What is up with that?
8. What will be the best souvenier ($50 or less) that my daughters can bring back for grammy and grandpop.
Thanks Eric - Allentown, PA