Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2001, 12:56 PM
Mara

Default A Wonderful Cruise

Just got back from the best Vacation ever!!!!!!!! Had our belated Honeymoon on board the Disney Wonder!!!! It was perfect. I could not have asked for a finer, more attentive Cast and Crew. The shows were nothing short of magical (especially "Disney Dreams"). Our servers (Ziare-Holland, and Angela-England) were incredible. As was our stateroom Host (Shekhar). My husband thought that Security was going to have to drag be off the Ship. I would go back in a heart beat, and would recommend this trip (the 4 nite) to anyone and everyone. There were over 900 kids on board...and you would never have thought it. It was a perfect Honeymoon

If you have any questions....I would be happy to answer them

-Mara
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2001, 08:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: A Wonderful Cruise

We felt the same way. travelling without kids. They never got in our way. The adult only sections of ths ship are never crowded and it really is a magical vacation. We went on the 7 day magic & will probably go again on their new 7 day western caribbean itinerary. The 4 day cruise 3 day park is a great vacation. After running around the parks it's great to relax & "run around" without having to run very far.
Old August 17th, 2001, 12:21 PM
First Mate

I agree!! My wife and I and our two kids went on the 7-day Magic last August and are going back this November. We will probably also try the Western Caribbean itinerary next year..

We are travel agents and have already booked group space on several Western Caribbean dates for 2002/2003...It seems to be very popular, especially with those who have already sailed Disney and the Eastern Caribbean itinerary..
Old November 16th, 2001, 03:42 PM
Yeoman

It was good to read your note. We are booked on the Wonder the end of January but had second thoughts after reading the members ship reviews. Glad to hear someone enjoyed it.

Thanks...Don/Fl
Old January 11th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Don't worry...you will LOVE it!!! We are booked on number 18 on the Wonder for January 17th and number 19 for February 7th. We wouldn't keep going back if it wasn't such an awesome experience. The crew on the Wonder is the best.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com