Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Admiral

Default Does Disney serve Lobster?

On there 7 night cruises? I am trying to decide weather or not to do Disney Western 7 night Carb or The Marnier 7 Night Western Carb. Any Ideas or suggestions will help. Is disney worth the price diffrence? Tell me why. I will be going with a my 6 y/o DD and 9 y/o DS amy Mom who will be 50. What do you think? Does Disney have a Mini golf course?

Carnival Celebration 94
Carnival Fantsy 96
Sponsored Links
Old September 8th, 2004, 08:30 PM
lawchicky819@yahoo.com

Default Re: Does Disney serve Lobster?

Disney has a formal night and has lobster. Lobster is served on formal night in your regular dining room, and you can get it by special request on other nights and/or at Palos, the adult only restaurant. They do not have a miniature golf course.

I don't have much time to wax poetically about why I prefer Disney, but I think it is worth the price difference. DH and I went on the Eastern Carib cruise for our honeymoon, and liked it so much that we planned a family reunion cruise for this November to the Western Carib. Disney has more activities than the other ships I've been on, has the best kids program at sea, and I found the food and service to be superior. We found that there's something for everyone on the ship, kids, adults, and senior citizens. If you like spas, they have a great one. The production shows are excellent, etc.

Really, you have to sell yourself on whatever your choose. Go with whatever you're more comfortable with, but I would reccommend Disney.
Old September 9th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Cruise Maniac

Yes, they serve lobster on the Magic. I would recommend Disney as a great ship. You get a character breakfast for the kids which they will love and you get a product. I am not huge in Disney, but did have a great time. My son loved it and he was 6 at the time. No mini-golf, but plenty of other stuff to do. Clubs are great and they do lots of neat stuff. If they like Disney at all they will love the cruise. I say go for it.
Old September 11th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Yeoman

No lobster was served on the Wonder last year. Also no caesar salad and key lime pie were available. This was not one of my better cruises, and thought was fare was outrageous.