Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kramer
Default Disney Dream December 2012

We sailed on the Dream last December 2012 (16 to 19), my wife, my 7 year old daughter and myself, out of Cañaveral to Nassau and Castaway Cay. We had the time of our lives. From the beginning Disney Dream staff was super friendly to us. We arrived early (10:30 am) and by 11:30 where enjoying the pool and lunch buffett. Our cabin was always decorated nicely and clean, our housekeeper was super friendly and nice, our Maitre, Waiter and Servers were excellent, always recommending the best entrees and hitting the bullseye every night. Pirate Party was awesome, also the Fireworks. Enjoyed every single minute we were in Castaway Cay and for Nassau we booked an excursión from the ship to Atlantis. And at the end, one of the best services offered by Disney was the fact that we were taking a plane to LA after the cruise ended, they made all the arrangements for us and our luggage was taken care all the way from Orlando to LA. Excellent, and already have started saving for a next cruise experience with Disney probably on 2014.
Sponsored Links