Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2003, 01:06 PM
Gisele

Default Share tour Naples Millenium July 10th

Hello.

We are a family of three including my daughter 14 years old. We already booked a private driver and guide and also a private guide for the ruins of Pompei. After high recommendation from people using this guide I booked with Marcello. If interested you can view his web. We will have a minivan for 6 and will go to Amalfi Drive and Pompeii via Sorrento Positano Amalfi Ravello. Will stop for a nice lunch in an incredible restaurant (not tourist trap that my guide said) and will go to Pompeii 2hrs to visit the ruins. The cost is 500 U.S. for the private driver and guiide and 95 euro for the guide in Pompeii. Pick up at 8a.m. and bring us back 1 hour before the ship depart. If interested, please let me know. We can have a nice time toghther. Thank you.
Sponsored Links