Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Passenger

Default Private Tour Guides-Rome/Athens

We will be doing the 12night mediterranean on the Millenium starting May 21-04. Does anyone know about finding private tour guides for hire in Rome and Athens? Every used a private tour guide instead of ship excursions? Appreciate any assitance.

p.s. This will be our 2nd cruise on the Millenium, love that ship. Celebrity Cruises are #1 in our book. This will be our 9th cruise, 6th with Celebrity.
Sponsored Links
Old March 9th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Monique

Default Re: Private Tour Guides-Rome/Athens

For the port of Livorno(Florence),Civitavecchia(Rome) and Naples I highly recommend Sorrentolimo.We used this private company last year and we had an excellent service.
Old March 10th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Dan Bertellotti

Hey Charlie, we are also on your cruise, leaving May 21st from Venice. My wife and I have already booked private tours in Rome, Florence and Athens. It's just my wife and I so we have room in all 3 cities if you have any interest. We are using Limoinrome for touring Rome, Spiros in Athens and sorry but can't remember who in Florence. Will have to check. If you have any interest email me and I can fill you in on details. Glad to hear you are on our ship. I know of about 10 other people who are on the cruise so far.

Thanks,
Dan
Old March 11th, 2004, 12:02 AM
LG

Hey Dan,

We're also on the May 21st sailing of the Millennium and we're using Spiros in Athens. Did he give you any idea who your driver would be? Thanks, LG
Old March 11th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Dan Bertellotti

Default Re: Re: Private Tour Guides-Rome/Athens

No he didn't give me a name when we booked.
Old March 22nd, 2004, 06:17 PM
Admiral

Do you have website for Spiros in Athens?

thanks,

"The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

F Scott Fitzgerald

Seven Seas Voyager (30nts) - Dubai - Cape Town - Nov 14