Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise with my family to the Greek Islands

Hello!!
I am thinking to have a cruise with my family to the Greek Islands this September. I have a child 5 years old. Do you know if the cruise ships are suitable for a child of the age of my son?
Thank you very much
Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Admiral

It will depend on the facilities of the ship , the stamina and heat tolerance of the child.

I have visited NY in Sept and I cruised the Greek Isles -early October.

It can still be very hot even in Sep - I assume that is not an issue??

European children will be back at school - so it will be quieter. All Europeans love children.

Another factor - what do you plan to do when you reach the islands - Greek Isles don't do sandy beaches like the Caribbean.

What cruiseline were you considering?? On my Oct Greek Isle cruise - I never saw any children.

Annie
Old August 13th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolcaldwellthebest View Post
Hello!!
I am thinking to have a cruise with my family to the Greek Islands this September. I have a child 5 years old. Do you know if the cruise ships are suitable for a child of the age of my son?
Thank you very much
Hi …
I had a cruise to Greek Islands and Turkey last year with my wife and my two children, 7 and 9 years old.
The cruise was absolutely perfect and our kids enjoyed so much our cruise. There was a Kid’s corner and children’s pool on the cruise ship and also were organized activities especially for the children. Thankfully they didn’t complained at all for being bored or anything else
Besides there was so many things to do on the ship (check this link to see photos and facilities Louis Olympia Ship | Louis Cruises ).Trust me it is worth to have such experience with your family.

Enjoy your cruise with your familyl