Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2002, 10:30 PM
First Mate

Default Carnival Cruise to Alaska

I have a 17 year old and a 10 year old. Last year we took a Carnival cruise to Mexico and were fortunate enough to find friends for both kids. I was wondering if many kids take the Alaska trip. If not, does someone know what kind of activities are available for my teen?
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2002, 10:12 AM
Luisa

Default Re: Carnival Cruise to Alaska

I'm the family cruise editor here. Yes, there will be plenty of kids aboard your Alaska cruise as long as it's during the late June-late August vacation period. There are lots of active excursions for your teen in Alaska. Also, Carnival offers group excursions in Alaska for teens only which sound like a lot of fun. The youth counselors make sure there are plenty of on board activities to keep teens and kids busy.
Smooth sailing!
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Old March 16th, 2002, 09:39 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Carnival Cruise to Alaska

Thanks. We are going on the June 19th cruise. I thought that the organized teen programs stopped at 15 since this is what occurred last year with the exception of putting on a show. Aside from that it was up to the older kids to seek out similarly aged teens.