Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 19th, 2004, 10:00 PM
MHC Girl

Default Costs onboard

Hi, I know lots of people have asked about onboard spending but I couldn't find a good answer to some of my questions. I am travelling on NCL Sky, but I can't figure out whether certain things are included: namely aerobic classes, bar munchies (I read a review of really good Satay at one of the lounges), and the pizza in the extra charge Ciao Chow restaurant. I just want to get an idea ahead of time about the little extras, so I won't be disappointed when I get on board (I'd prefer to be pleasantly surprised!) My friends and I are on pretty tight budgets (we are College Seniors who will have loan repayments way too soon!) and this is our last fling together so we plan to make the most of it, but we need to watch our pennies!
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2004, 07:42 AM
trish1c

Default Re: Costs onboard

MHC --

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! I wish I could help, but I'm also confused about some of the same things.

I think the pizza is included & I know the Tapas is. Not sure what you mean by bar munchies. Salty snacks are generally included b/c they make you thirsty which in turn encourages you to drink more. causing the establishment to increase its profits.

We're going on the Sky March 7. When will you be there?
Old February 22nd, 2004, 07:37 PM
MHC Girl

Default Re: Re: Costs onboard

Thanks for the response!!
By munchies I meant the appetizers sold in the lounges and bars- like the Tapas, so it's great news that that is included.
We will be on the 14th, so we'll wave as you get off!! Hope you have a wonderful time!