Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Beginner

Default Fantasy ship question

Hi,
I will be booking my first cruise soon and I have a couple of questions about Fantasy leaving out of New Orleans. Is this a good ship and is cabin 6A a good cabin. Also, should I take my chances on a cabin upgrade? Any advice about the ship Fantasy would be great!!

Thank you!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old October 12th, 2006, 11:45 AM
First Mate

Your ship is wonderful and a category 6A cabin is just fine. Upgrades will be hard to come by unless you pay for them, but I personally would not. Your cabin is going to be on a lower level, but there is nothing wrong with that at all.
Go to the Carnival board on this site and there will be folks who can give you better and more information.
Happy Sailing!
Old October 18th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to chosen175

we had a 6A cabin on one of fantasy's sister ships and it was a lot bigger than we thought it would be. although we would have liked an upgrade, i have no complaints about the size of the room. we did have a little vibration and a bit of noise when the anchor was being lowered, but usually by then we were awake and waiting for our shore excursions to begin. and on the last day *sigh* that was what woke us up, as we got into miami at 6am rather than 8. other than that, no problems. i'm sure your cabin will be fine.

Carnival Valor April 2006
Contemplating a cruise wedding in 2010