I posted earlier that I have made the decision as that when where and who we will be sailing with in Nov of 2009. But im now a lil mixed up. I recieved a quote from an online TA and that room that I had wanted to book is not open any longer. So.......they sent me a quote for a category Q room as well as a category I room....can anybody put that into something that I will understand?
also...what are the odds that the group of us that will be going together 6 ppl all total ( 3 rooms) will be able to get our rooms close to each other? how would we go about doing that since we will all be paying on our own? i dont want to get stuck with someones bill if they decide that they want to back out