Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 16th, 2002, 06:56 AM
First Mate

Default Gay group cruise summer 2003

Hello;
I have gotten a number of guys who are interested in joining a group of "Family" members on a cruise the summer of 2003. Please let me know where you would like to cruise and how long of a cruise you would like to do. I was thinking of 7 -10 days, Carb. or Europe (Greek Isles) or even Hawaii. What dates would work best for most? Looking at early July through End of Aug.

Hope to hear from everyone soon, as I would like to see what type of discount, group rate we can get.

Please e-mail me at TOBEYatPHL@aol.com

Thanks,
Dan
Sponsored Links
Old July 17th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Tom Schaefer

Default Re: Gay group cruise summer 2003

Dan, I will repond directly to you in greater depth. In the meantime I would like to suggest a 7 day for a starter to see how a group would work. Early in July works fine for me....maybe even around the 4th of July Holiday which saves a vacation day.
I will be curious to see what most think would be the best choice for itinerary and lines. Personally I would prefer to stay away from Carnival...I think they want our Gay money but thats about it. Princess seems to be the most Gay friendly I have seen to date.
NCL...have no idea what their new product is like...but when I salied them in the past I did not find any ani Gay attitude.
I have to say the smaller the ship the better for service, but smaller ships are a dying breed.
Thanks for your initiative.