Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 12th, 2003, 01:35 PM
TonyMaguire

Default QM2 Tandem Crossing 4/25/04

Hi Everyone!
My partner Brian and I will be joining about 20 other G/L folks from Fort Lauderdale on the QM2 for the 4/25/04 tandem crossing with the QE2! Anyone else on here going?

Tony
Sponsored Links
Old October 12th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Craig

Default Re: QM2 Tandem Crossing 4/25/04

Hi Tony...
Wilfred (my partner) and I have just booked on this cruise via Pied Piper travel! We're excited. We were on the QE2 on Sept. 11th, will be on the maiden voyage of the QM2, and now more Cunard history with the farewell QE2 transatlantic.

Craig
Old October 17th, 2003, 03:39 PM
BradleySharps

Tony,
I saw your message on the Cunard Board where you said the group you are going with went together in 2000. This is a long shot, but I my boyfriend and I were on a crossing in 2000 and there was a group of guys from Fort Lauderdale onboard. We didnt really meet them until the last night in the Yacht Club. The coincidence is, we are also going on the 4.24.04 crossing on the QM2. I think we were on the Sept. 3rd crossing in 2000.
Let me know.
Bradley
Old October 22nd, 2003, 04:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Joyce

My partner and I just booked for the QM2 cruise from Southhampton on Oct 17,2004. (We live in Los Angeles.)

I'll be interested in hearing how Tony and group fare on the QM2 in April. Wonder how "gay friendly" THIS Queen'll be?

Cheers!
Joyce
Old April 11th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Tony & Brian

Hi Everyone!
I figured this topic needed a *bump* as we are all 2 weeks away from our crossing! Bradley, I'm sorry I didn't respond to your message , but I lost track of this thread as it dropped off fairly quickly. It may have very well been our group that you met. We were always in the Yacht Club after dinner. I hear the Commodore Club and G32 are the gay hotspots on QM2. We will also be at the late seating at the Brittannia Restaurant (look for the table of 8 guys!).

Anybody else going????

Hoping to meet some of you on board!
Tony & Brian
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Old April 11th, 2004, 10:41 PM
J.P. Evans

I'm going on the 4/25 crossing also. I booked with Pied Piper. Almost two years ago!! Seems strange it's now only 2 weeks away. I chatted with Brian a couple months ago on AOL about the trip. It should be fun. It's my first transatlantic crossing. I can't wait!! Till 2 weeks from now, happy packing.

J.P. Evans

P.S. Oh! I'm also going on the Circle Line cruise on the 22nd to meet the QM2 for the NY arrival. I guess I'm a nut?
Old April 12th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Tony & Brian

Default Re: Re: QM2 Tandem Crossing 4/25/04

Hi J.P.!

Awesome! The Circle Line sounds like fun. We actually get into NYC the morning of 4/22. We're both originally from Long Island, so we'll be spending the weekend with family before we go. Have a safe trip to NYC, and maybe we'll see you onboard!

Tony
Old April 15th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Cruise Maniac

hey craig,,...just read your message saying you were on the sept 11 cruise..
i am travelling up from New Zealand for the sept 11 crossing with some friends and was happy to hear the pied piper have a full compliment as well...looking forward to seeing some "family" on board ......
Old April 17th, 2004, 09:54 PM
J.P. Evans

Default Re: Re: QM2 Tandem Crossing 4/25/04

A week away! Can you believe it? My Circle Line cruise was cancelled on the 22nd oh well, but still going to NYC to see the QM2 come in.

J.P.