Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2008, 08:42 AM
Beginner

Default Carnival Destiny April 27th from Puerto Rico

Hey guys I am headed to Puerto Rico to take a cruise on the 27th, Carnival Destiny, I was just curious to see if there were ay other gay guys on the ame boat, I am going with some straight friends and thought, hoped, maybe there would be some guys close to my age to hang with. I am 29 hispanic and live in Fl, I am an attractive guy, I just wanna see if anyone else close to my age happens to check this board and is going. I am out with my friends but they are couples so I am sure I will get shafted some nights, just looking for someone to get a drink or 2 with and watch the old drunk peopledance ha. If you guys know of any other sites or have sugestions where I can meet other gays going on the cruise I would appreciate any tips.
Sponsored Links