Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Beginner

Default ROLL CALL: Meet 'Family' who will be on the same cruise!

One of the strongest segments in the multi-billion dollar gay and lesbian travel market is cruising. However, passengers often find that they don’t meet interesting people on board until too late in the cruise to enjoy the full satisfaction of making new friends. And gay singles who want to cruise are often unable to afford the higher cost of a single cabin.

MeetMeOnBoard.com makes it easy – before the cruise – for gay and lesbian travelers to meet others who will be on the same ship. MeetMeOnBoard is the first web site of its kind. It allows users to post their listing for free. They can do this under a particular cruise ship listing or to a specific gay and lesbian cruise agency.

The site also features a gay Cruise Forum, where users can post questions, let others know about specific cruises, or share information about past cruise experiences.

We hope you check us out son=on!
Sponsored Links
Old April 26th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Beginner

good idea, but your slogan is not catchy and does not sound good.
Old May 12th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via MSN to rockysilvosa
Default Great Idea!

This is a great idea. Sure hopes it works out well because I love to meet other FOD prior to embarcation. It is so much better to get to know a little about someone prior to the trip. Dinning table arrangements can be made earily on.
Old May 12th, 2008, 07:25 PM
First Mate

No offence, but we have been at work here on this site trying to convey the thoughts that we gay people are also part of the pleasures of blue water cruising and that there should be no room for discrimination.

Lo and behold, you are proposing a new site that will be for "gays only". I hope you can see the folly in this for we do not embark on cruises to meet only gay people, as much fun as that has always proven to be, but to also meet and enjoy all passengers, for we are first and foremost human beings, then passengers who happen to be gay.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron n Jon
No offence, but we have been at work here on this site trying to convey the thoughts that we gay people are also part of the pleasures of blue water cruising and that there should be no room for discrimination.

Lo and behold, you are proposing a new site that will be for "gays only". I hope you can see the folly in this for we do not embark on cruises to meet only gay people, as much fun as that has always proven to be, but to also meet and enjoy all passengers, for we are first and foremost human beings, then passengers who happen to be gay.
Very well said! My partner and I feel the same way. And by the way, I do think it is SPAM and shouldn't be allowed. IMHO