CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Gay / Lesbian Cruising (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/)
-   -   Gay Guy going solo on NCL Epic March 12-19 2011 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/379430-gay-guy-going-solo-ncl-epic-march-12-19-2011-a.html)

kevren05 January 12th, 2011 05:39 PM

Gay Guy going solo on NCL Epic March 12-19 2011

Hi people,

Kevin here! I am traveling on the Epic in a solo cabin March 12-19 2011. If anyone is or knows another or others let's chat before we go asea.

Kev
:cool:

sanboy January 16th, 2011 09:03 AM

Hey guy
How was your cruise on the EPIC in solo cabin. Was the trip gay friendly??

Prince Valiant NY January 16th, 2011 10:59 AM

I think he's not leaving until March......

teejay236 January 28th, 2011 06:42 PM

I'm thinking about going solo on this cruise. I usually go on royal Carib and carnival, how is Ncl with th LGBT?

Prince Valiant NY January 28th, 2011 07:11 PM

They're great! I've sailed with them several times and they are very friendly!! I had only great experiences with NCL!

sanboy January 29th, 2011 11:51 AM

previous trip solo

I thought you also went on a trip Jan 8th on Epic how was the single room.

kategrace January 30th, 2011 11:16 PM

going solo on any trip is a great experience, sometimes an even better one, your free to do what you want, make your own plans and have fun meeting new people, ive traveled alone 20 times in my life and i wont change a thing about it,,,love it :)

kevren05 January 31st, 2011 08:36 PM

Well the NCL experience is very different than Carnival or RCCI. First of all it is freestyle and for a solo traveler this is perfect. you eat when you want, wherever you want with whomever you want in any of 21 Restaurants and if you choose you can grab a single table and not feel annonymous. The Epic is very unique in that it has solo cabins for the same price as people who get staterooms. In other words little or no upgrade pricing. The latest pricing has asolo on March 12 for 999.00. The solo cabins provide a special living room, anmd the best opportunity to meet other solo travelers. ther are 178 solo cabins so whether we choose to travel alone we do not have to be alone. Come on Board we will have a blast. Kev

kevren05 January 31st, 2011 08:40 PM

Switched from Jan 8th to March 12th. I was worried about the weather. I am going to be in Florida 3 days before and the first day at sea is also close to Florida. In January it can get quite cold so I switched to March. Join me. Kev

JTTAMPA February 14th, 2011 08:23 PM

I am also going Solo on that cruise

kevren05 March 1st, 2011 03:33 PM

Welcome to the Epic TTampa

Hey,

welcome aboard....should be a blast so far found 5 or 6 other guys traveling solo mon the epic that week

Check out meetmeonboard.com for the gay cruisers going on Epic march 12th

As far as the other guy,....posted above

mooremartinez.....I am sure things might seem shaky for you being I think from Europe.

Just sign up and go....noone really needs to be taken by the hand or guided thru.
There are get togethers and socials and solo lounges etdc, everyone on-board a cruise shipo is friendly

HOWEVER IF YOU ARE A HUNK AND A HALF I WILL SUREKY TAKE YOUR HAND....AHEM...OR.... JUST KIDDING..NOT. DON'T FRET THE SMALL STUFF JUST COME ON BOARD.

JEEZ THE ABOVE IS JUST LOADED WITH INUENDO....LOL:cool::cool: