Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 20th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Red face Gay lad, Cruise virgin, looking for cabin share - perhaps autumn but no fixed date

Hello.

I've never been on a cruise before but I would really like to. I am not actually single (I have a boyfriend) but he is not interested in coming with me but is happy for me to go alone. I'm 40, gay, a non-smoker and I live in London. I'm hoping there are a few other UK lads on here.

I'm a bit shy of going completely on my own so would like a travelling companion and someone to share a cabin with. I'm looking for:

* a lad
* ideally gay or bi
* 18-40ish
* non smoker
* friendly
* fun
* considerate
* ideally living in London UK or at least the UK somewhere (not set in stone; just makes it easier to chat to someone)

In terms of area, I quite fancy the Caribbean for perhaps 8-12 days but I am open to other suggestions. I would prefer to go on a gay/bi cruise or at least a cruise with dedicated gay/bi entertainments. If anyone has a suggestion of a dedicated gay/bi singles cruising website and cruises that I could check out, do let me know.

I'd certainly want to chat for a while, ideally meet, before committing. Do message me, or post here, if you are interested.

Cheers,
Andy
Sponsored Links