Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 2nd, 2002, 10:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Prinsendam

Heard some poor reviews of the recent inaugural voyage. Has anyone been on the ship recently? I hope it is not as bad as they said it was. Any info would be welcomed we are booked for Osaka-China in April. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old September 27th, 2002, 07:30 PM
Kathy Dole

Default Re: Prinsendam

Is anyone out there sailing on the Oct. 10 sailing from Mombasa to Singapore
Old September 27th, 2002, 11:47 PM
Lcmandell

Default Re: Re: Prinsendam

Yes, husbsnd and I will be on the Mombasa to Singapore cruise, 10-13. We fly out of LA on 10-11. Will you be on board?

Lisa
Old September 28th, 2002, 10:11 AM
nmNita

Default Re: Re: Re: Prinsendam

jmar, I had concerns as well as we are probably going to do Singapore to Hong Kong in April but got a direct email from a gal who said the ship is awesome. As she put it, yes the bathrooms sinks are dinged up, but about to be replaced. She liked it so much booked back to back from Australia in March I think. Am not sure about that. Anyway by then the ship will be totally refurbished. I look at it this way, cruising is fun, we don't have a lot of choices if we want to be Asia unless we are looking at Crystal or something like that and those who have negative remarks always speak louder than those with positive. Read NCL boards, Carnival boards or any other and you will get those who can't find too much positive to say about anything. Let's all just have fun and relax. It's a heck of a long way to travel and not have fun. Nita
Old October 7th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Prinsendam

Hi...anyone on the Prinsendam March 14, Singapore to HOng Kong?
Old October 8th, 2002, 02:33 PM
Tony Geraldi

Default Re: Prinsendam

I'm booked in a single cabin on the January 23rd Prinsendam sailing Syndney to Auckland. Anyone else going? This will be my 12th cruise and 2nd on HAL. I'll be celebrating my 40th birthday
Old October 18th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Marvin

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Prinsendam

Two couples from Singapore to Hong Kong, and then Hong Kong to Osaka. Both couples have spent a lot of time in the Orient (my friend actually has an office in Hong Kong.)
We like to make private arrangements for our tours. If you are interested, some may have 6 Pax vans available. If not, and you are interested, I will be glad to share any information.
The Holland America web site does have the shore excursions listed.