Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Beginner

Default Rotterdam 08/30/04 - Athens/London

I have heard a lot of great things about HAL and my wife and I are looking forward to getting underway aboard MS Rotterdam. This is our second time cruising and we plan on more in the future. We got our feet wet sailing on a 5 night out of Miami on Carnival but we're expecting (and looking forward to) quite a diferent kind of cruise on HAL. Anyone else taking this cruise?

Post Edited (07-24-04 13:10)
Sponsored Links
Old July 24th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Southbound
Default Re: Rotterdam 08/30/04 - Athens/London

Unfortunately, this site doesn't seem to have a separate "Roll Call" board for the various cruise lines. Suggest you try boards.cruisecritic.com which does have a very active one.

Lee
Old July 25th, 2004, 11:13 AM
zazzy

Default Re: Rotterdam 08/30/04 - Athens/London

navy_chief
my husband and I will be on this cruise as well. I will be flying into Athens to meet him following the olympic games. he is a photojournalist with nbc and will be there for 3 weeks before and during the games.
this is our first cruise and we are really looking forward to it! yes, cruisecritic.com has an active roll call board. there are a few signed on for this cruise on that board. check it out if you haven't already.
lizabeth
Old July 25th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Rotterdam 08/30/04 - Athens/London

Yes I found that BBS after I placed this post. and indeed found the string you are referring to. Thanks.