Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Familiar Face

Default Westerndam-Nov&Dec 2005

Looking for info on the MS Westerndam. We have sailed on the MS Volendam in the past and had a great time.
Is anyone sailing to the Western and or Eastern Caribbean in Nov 26th or Dec 4th. If so lets meet for a sail-away cocktail.

Richard & Nancy Tremblay
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Beginner

Hi, We will be on the Westerdam on Dec 4th. We are flying in from Seattle on the 2nd and staying at the Holiday inn Hollywood. Check out a great excursion we found that is cheaper than a ships excursion for st. maarten.[url]http://lordsheffield.com/ I have found NO bad reviews of this company (believe me I looked) and they are very nice to deal with through E-Mail. I know of at least one other couple from our cruise who will be going on the sunset soiree. It's only a 5 minute walk from the cruise dock. For some great pictures and ALL kinds of stuff about the Westerdam http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/wes...lena and Denny
Old October 15th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Westerndam-Nov&Dec 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrembl
Looking for info on the MS Westerndam. We have sailed on the MS Volendam in the past and had a great time.
Is anyone sailing to the Western and or Eastern Caribbean in Nov 26th or Dec 4th. If so lets meet for a sail-away cocktail.

Richard & Nancy Tremblay
Jim & Norma Jean will be on the 12/4/05 Westerdam sailing - See you onboard - I have PM you some Info

Nile Romance Nile River 5/90
QE2 Transatlantic 8/95
Norwegian Crown Western Caribbean 4/97
Celebrity Zenith Panama Canal 04/98
Carnival Jubilee Southern Caribbean 03/99
Renaissance R3 Tahiti 11/99
Dawn Princess back to back Southern Caribbean 04/00
Norwegian Majesty Bermuda 09/00
Norwegian Wind Western Caribbean 12/03
Norwegian Spirit Southern Caribbean 12/03/04
Celebrity Horizon Western Caribbean 03/25/05
Coral Princess SB Alaska 6/18/05
Majesty of the Seas Bahamas 10/10/05

Old October 18th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Beginner

Default Westerdam Information

HI Nancy,

You will be sailing on a Vista class ship. The only thing I would recommend is that you don't take cabins near the outside elevators. Please inside the elevators can look onto the balcony in into the cabin.

I hope this helps you.
Old October 30th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Beginner

Hello there: we will be going on Westerdam on December 4th. Look forward to seeing you for the sail-away cocktail if you are still looking to add people. We are flying in from Raleigh NC early - so will be on board as early as they let us. Val and Keith Rothschild
Old November 2nd, 2005, 09:15 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithval
Hello there: we will be going on Westerdam on December 4th. Look forward to seeing you for the sail-away cocktail if you are still looking to add people. We are flying in from Raleigh NC early - so will be on board as early as they let us. Val and Keith Rothschild

Hi Val & Keith. ---- sound good let meet on the aft deck after the boat drill.
Dick & Nancy Tremblay
Old November 2nd, 2005, 09:53 AM
Beginner

Hi Dick and Nancy: look forward to meeting you. There is a whole lot of info on Westerdam sailing Dec. 4 on the www.cruisecritics.com message board (at least 9 pages).... you might find interesting. I got confused between this posting and the other one so perhaps you've already seen it)....let me know. Val