Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Hotels
Register Forgot Password?

Hotels Recommendations for the best places to stay pre/post cruise.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2003, 10:41 AM
Eiben

Default Hotel/Rental car drop-off Port Canaveral

Heading out 3/ 13/04 on Zaandam and need info on car rentals from Orlando ( one-way )and hotels in Cocoa Beach/ Port Canaveral pre cruise. Does the ship have bus transfers from ship to Orlando airport on return to port?? Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old October 15th, 2003, 08:28 PM
DBunk

Default Re: Hotel/Rental car drop-off Port Canaveral

We are sailing on the Zaandam on 12/13/03. I made reservations at the Radisson in Port Canaveral. We are doing what it sounds like you are planning to do. We are renting a car at the airport in Orlando to travel to Port Canaveral. One way. We have transportation through the cruise line back to Orlando after we return from the cruise. At the time that I made the reservations at the Radisson, there was an Avis car rental office in the hotel. I have found out since that time, the Avis car rental has moved a short distance from the Radisson. I called Avis and they said that they still have a shuttle that will take you to your cruise line. (We will return the car and take the shuttle to the ship) Even though Avis has moved their location, I see no problem. I thought that the prearranged transportation through the cruiseline back to the airport after the cruise was the perfect way to go. Have a great time!