Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Hotels
Register Forgot Password?

Hotels Recommendations for the best places to stay pre/post cruise.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2004, 10:47 AM
redyedfrg

Default hotel in MIA? (also posted on carnival board)

I have tried (unsuccessfully so far) to bid on priceline for a 3* in downtown miami for a pre-cruise stay on 4/23. i know about the rebids, and adding zones, etc. have checked ot biddingfortravel and betterbidding sites. if i keep rebidding at a higher price, with taxes, fees and transportation, i really am going to be spending a lot of $$. SO... question:
I found a good rate on the Days Inn Convention Center, which includes transport from the airport (MIA) to hotel, and from hotel to port. i'm looking for any feedback that you may have about this hotel, good or bad. right now, my main considerations are price/cleanliness, etc. don't need fancy pools or gyms, etc., because we wouldn't be at the hotel till about 7:30 pm and are boarding the Triumph (aaahhhh)the next day.... thanks for all your help!
Sponsored Links